"thank you." was all the thing the older said.

donghyuck waited for a little to see if he was going to say more, but when he didn't, he took this as a cue to leave the older's office.

as he closes the door shut, mark finally turned his attention away from the computer screen and released a heavy sigh.

he adjusted his necktie, losing it up, as he fans himself. for some reason, he felt like the air is much hotter inside his room, he shouldn't have told donghyuck to turn down the ac, he thought to himself.

"what's wrong with me?" he mumbles to himself, as he too is confused with his actions.

———

stuffing another spoonful of rice in his mouth, he continues, "like, literally?" donghyuck exclaims, "what is wrong with him? is he always like that? was he doing this on purpose—"

"okay, slow down." sungchan interrupted him, releasing a small chuckle after seeing the tanned male's stuffed cheeks. "finish your food first and you can rant all you want after."

yeah, remember when he said he wanted to have lunch with donghyuck? yes. they are having lunch right now but to be completely honest the main reason why they're eating together right now is that they were supposed to be discussing sungchan's presentation for the meeting, but instead their conversation only led to donghyuck ranting and bad-mouthing the ceo.