The haunting of mr. Banana brain

This is my version, my remake of The haunting of mr. Banana brain.

Darkwing was in the dark, the lights shined in his face as he was driving.

"There are 1,000 stories in the city of saint canard, some are mundane, some exotic, some strange than others but one thing remains the same, I'm in all the good ones"

"Do you always have to do that whenever we go somewhere" the serious dramatic mood was interrupted by gosalyn.

Darkwing changes to drake as he adjusted his rearview mirror, to see gosalyn looking annoyed in what appears to be sitting in the back seat.

It was revealed that they were driving in a car and Darkwing was just drake mallard.

"Oh come on you know you love it when I narrate one of Darkwing's famous lines" drake says.

"I just don't see why we need to go to the saint canard toy museum anyway" gosalyn groaned, which to drake he find it irresistible cute.

"Because it's a event that the whole city is attending to and we been invited to go and besides I want us to do something together as a family" drake says.

"But you know I'm way too old for toys right" gosalyn pout.

Drake turns around, revealing that Launchpad was driving and he reaches over and grabs gosalyn's cheek and shakes it playfully.

"Oh Gosalyn, your never too old to enjoy childish things" drake says.

"Dad!" Gosalyn laughs as she playfully acts annoyed.

Then they both laughed and drake gets back to his seat.

"So Launchpad how much long until we get there" drake asked.

"I say-" he then crashes into a fire hydrant, causing it to sprout water, "right about now"

They were in front of the museum, wrecked from their seats, gosalyn on the sofa of the car and drake with his feet up.

They got out and went inside, they saw people looking around at the relics of toys from the old days.

Gosalyn was impressed by it, drake looks down to see her smiling, he smiles softly.

"Wow! This place is amazing" she wanders around then something catches her eye.

She finds in the back of the room, on a stand, an very old looking jack-in-the box.

"You know drake this reminds me of episode 156" Launchpad says.

"Oh you mean when Darkwing had to fight a possessed mr. Banana head" drake says as the two began to enter fanboy mode.

"Yeah do you remember that scene-"

But their voices quickly began to fade away as Gosalyn got closer to the box, she felt that it was calling her.

There was something off about the box, it was like she was in a hypnotic trance, when she reaches out to open the box.

"Gosalyn no!" She was stopped by drake as he grabbed her hands and pulls her away from the box, Launchpad was terrified as they walk her away.

"You probably shouldn't open that" drake says.

Then Gosalyn looks to see Launchpad liking at the box, looking terrified.

"What's wrong with Launchpad" Gosalyn asked.

"He just had a bad experience with jack on the boxes"

"And What was his experience "

"Because when he was a kid, he watched a Darkwing episode called the haunting of mr. Banana brain and he had this jack in the box, when it opened out he scream and got trapped in a closet, his parents found him, ever since then Launchpad l's been a afraid of jack in a box ever since"