Floral okay, you're okay

Start from the beginning

"Hey guys"

"Hey gosalyn"

"Hey gos"

"So how much did I miss"

"You missed a lot" tank says, "I got into the class clown club"

"That's nice"

"And I sign up for the junior chemistry club" honker says.

"I just got this new bit called the exploding pen" tank says.

"The exploding pen, now where have I heard that before" honker thinks as he taps his beak with a pen when it explodes in his face.

"AH"

Tank laughs as Gosalyn giggles at her friends amusement.

"As usual" honker takes out a tissue and wipes his face.

"So are there any cool clubs left" then she saw honker looks worried.

"Well there is one left but it's gardening"

"Ugh it doesn't look like I have another choice do I"

"Afraid not" honker says.

"Sorry" tank added.

"Oh well at lease I'm just watering plants"

"It's not going to be easy like that" honker says, "there's a catch, you have to be guided by dr. sanguine"

"Whoa! Rhoda sanguine, the plant teacher the one that's always rambling about making super plants"

"Yeah"

"Oh well I'm sure she's not that all bad"

Suddenly the bell ringed, "well it looks like we need to get to our clubs"

"Come on, the gardening club is next to the chemistry club that's where I'm heading"

"Bye tank" Gosalyn waves as honker takes her hand.

"See ya tank"

"Bye guys"

When she got inside, she sat down where they heard footsteps.

"Good morning class, sorry I'm late" Gosalyn and the other kids look up to see a anxious and ambitious red hair science teacher: it was dr. Rhoda sanguine she was the daughter of arty sanguine, the actor that played bushroot.

She was running late, while holding a lot of  paperwork, her hair was in a mess with Loya of pencils inside, she looked really excited about something

"Sorry I'm late, I was so busy working on something really cool, now let's begin, hello my name is dr. Sanguine welcome to the garden club, today, we're going to go to the school's garden and-" she heard the sound of someone knocking on the door, she sees it's the super attendant, he looked steamed and he was a dog in a blue suit, adjusting his finger at her to come outside.