🩸Licorice and Poison Mushroom🩸

Sorry if it's a little late we are currently in the process of looking for houses aaaaa
Requested by: @TobyMugSupreme
Content has:
-Bl00d
-Swearing
-Yelling/loud noises
-Physical @b^$£
•_Simple mistakes_•

•_Third person_•

Licorice cookie and Poison mushroom cookie have finally come back with ingredients they needed for a spell agents both the Ancients and GingerBrave's gang. Everything was going as planned.

"Licorice, do you have everything you need?" Pomegranate asked from behind. "Why yes! Your plan might actually work this time!" Licorice puts the bag of ingredients on the table next to his caldron, right next to Poison mushrooms beloved shroomies. "Good. Make sure you don't fuck up this time. You don't want to end up like Dark Choco when he messed up his last job, right?" She glares deeply into Licorice's eyes, leaving Licorice with chills going down his spine "R-Right! Heh- I won't let you down!" "I'll make sure of that." She leaves the two in Licorice's room. Poison Mushroom approaches Licorice with one of their shroomies. "Herreee~ Take it!" A plump purple mushroom with adorable spots is presented to Licorice, who simply lowers the child's arms. "Not now! I have work todo. Maybe later." He turns his back to Poison, They didn't seem to mind "Now, where'd I put it? There!" Licorice grabs the bag and slowly starts putting everything in as Poison mushroom tells him what to mix in according to the spell book, everything is going smoothly.

About 7 minutes later they're finished. "Poison, how long do we mix for?" Unknown to Licorice, Pomegranate had entered the room. "Licorice, Dark Enchantress wants to see you. Now." She says, grabbing Licorice's sleeve, dragging him away. Just before they fully leave Licorice blurts out to Poison mushroom. "POISON! FINISH GETTING THE POTION READY! I'LL BE BACK SOON!!" Pomegranate shuts the door quickly.

The two leave Poison mushroom cookie all alone. "Welll, this suckss..." They mutter to themself as they start mixing the concoction together, it blends into a soft baby lilac color. "Now~, what's next?" They turn back for the book. As they do, the same purple mushroom they tried to show Licorice earlier falls from their sleeve, spilling into the potion. Quickly noticing, Poison mushroom tries to grab it with out nocking anything behind them over, because if they did that would ruin the potion making both them and a pissed off  Licorice have to all start over. Unlucky for them, their attempt to grab the fallen mushroom ends up in them having to clean up kicked over ingredient bottles. Again, because of their fuck up, they have to leave the poor shroom in the caldron as it was to late. It had already sank to the bottom. Licorice slams open the door, surprising Poison mushroom. They were holding a couple of the spilled ingredient bottles but due to Licorice's loud entrance, they end up dropping one in. Licorice didn't notice though.

"Poison? What are you doing?" What he did notice though, was them holding the half empty bottles. "Nothing!" Poison mushroom, putting everything back on the table, brushes it off hoping Licorice wouldn't notice or say anything about what just happened. "Well then, come on. We need to finish this before dawn!" Licorice grabbed the tea spoon used to mix everything in. Poison Mushroom froze in fear as Licorice slowly began to stir every little mistake in. They held their hands close to each other, fidgeting with their fingers under their long sleeve. The others knew Poison mushroom for fucking simple things up, but not things like this. If anyone found out, they'd definitely yell at them. Luckily Licorice doesn't notice anything.

A few moments later Licorice had finished stirring. It went from the baby lilac to a mushroom purple. "Great! Now that we're done, we can give it to Pomegranate and she can do her stupid little spell." He put the spoon down and grabbed a empty bottle. "Come on!! Pomegranate needs this to be finished. Now, pore some of it in already!"

They pore as much as the bottle can hold, some of it over spills onto the floor due to Poison mushroom over filling it. Licorice closes the bottle and they leave. They follow Licorice into the main hall of the castle. Pomegranate and Dark Choco are there.

"Are you sure it's finished?" As Pomegranate takes the potion from Licorice's hands, she looks at it closely. "Of course it is! Why wouldn't it be? We followed everything closely, Right Poison mushroom?" Licorice turns his head to Poison mushroom. They nod quickly in response, while making sure to be quiet as to not say anything."See? Now do your little ritual thingy!" Licorice shakes his hand at Pomegranate. She starts to get the spell ready.

•_Time skip - Moments later_•

"The spell failed?!" Licorice holds his scythe close. Uncertain what happened, he looks over to Poison mushroom. "WHAT HAPPENED WHILE I WAS GONE?!" Poison Mushroom steps back a little in fright of Licorice. "Nothing- I just dropped a shroom in-" Licorice cuts them off before they can continue to say anything. "You dropped something into the caldron and didn't say ANYTHING?!" He grips on his scythe harder. "I tried to grab it but it sank to the bottom before I could-"

"LICORICE!" Dark Choco yells at the ragged cookie

Small amounts of jam leak from Poison mushrooms shirt and Licorice's scythe.

"What the hell-?" Dark Choco stands in between the two as Pomegranate stands there, doing nothing about the situation. "Burns..." The scare went straight past the clothes and right to their dough. Not even Dark Choco could do the same to his father. Small puddles of jam form under Poison mushroom as they try to cover it up with the unscarred clothes. The arguing between Licorice and Dark Choco becomes more of a endless ringing until Dark Choco picks them up. Where he takes them if non of Licorice's or Pomegranates concern.

•_Extra_•
991 words!
Might do a part 2 if y'all want idk 🥺👉👈