Chapter five! What the hell are you doing!?

Start from the beginning

"Erika this is the jerk of a fiancé that was dancing with that other girl? Can't you see Je t'adore or do I need to spell it out for you?" He asked sounding angry. Harry pulled back some but kept me closely against him, if not pulling me closer to him. "I adore you, the moment I saw you I was in love. You were beautiful and then you shoved me away only to dance with me because he was being a jerk. Just leave him behind, take your daughters, we could marry and all of us could be a family!" He came closer and closer to me. Harry pulled me back and closer. Suddenly the others were outside and Leo lashed out and tried to hit Harry, he avoided it and pulled me out of the way. I pulled him over to the others and walked up to Leo. Harry was fighting to get away but Louis had and iron grip on him.

"Leo, I'm sorry but I don't feel the same nor will I ever. I'm sorry; you'll find someone much better than me eventually. Now I have to go, good luck with finding that special girl." I said with a smile and walked towards the others. We began to make our way to the car and i heard, or at least I thought I did, him whisper, "Never and I will have you." But I couldn't be too sure.

Harry pulled me close and whispered in my ear, "I'll never find anyone better than you because no such person exists." I blushed and giggled. We all climbed into the car and after about ten minutes everyone but Liam, Eleanor, and I were asleep. "Eri stay away from that guy okay?" Liam asked, glancing at me through the rear-view mirror. I nodded.

"I was Daddy Direction; I don't want him near me... especially after what I swear he said when we were leaving." I whispered the end but Eleanor looked at me.

"What did you hear him say?" She asked and I looked down.

"I swear that he said that he would never stop trying to win me over..." The car swerved a bit.

"Are you sure that's what he said?" Liam asked worriedly.

"Yeah why, Liam what aren't you telling us about him?" I asked. He gulped.

"It was a year or two before my x-factor audition and my family decided to take a trip to Paris. Well when we got there I met a girl and we went out on a date, when we did he was there. I know it was him, she said he had been stalking her and that he had broken into her house and stole things from her. She told me that they had to get a restraining order and that he was very violent. She said that it all started with him hitting on her at a party; I didn't know for sure if it was him or not but once I got a good look at him I knew- that's the guy. He's dangerous and we need to tell the others. Then we need to get you a restraining order and need to do everything to keep you, Harry, you family, friends, and most of all- your kids safe." He said and I felt my heart stop.

"He went after her friends and family?" I gasped out. He nodded gravely. Eleanor placed her hand on my shoulder.

"We'll get this figured out- no one you love will get hurt." She reassured me. I trusted her, her words of advice had helped to save my life once after all.

"Here we can't get restraining orders without proper reasoning though." I said worriedly.

"We'll help you Eri, don't worry. Nothing will happen; we will keep you and your family safe and we'll look out for each other, just avoid taking Darc and Steph out for a while. You and Harry can come and stay at your parents' house with the rest of us. They have another room and the room that they gave Prim is big enough for the girls, they'd all three love it. Plus with us all close together it'll be like old times and it'll be an easier way to make sure everyone is okay." Liam said and I nodded avidly. I wanted everyone I loved to be safe. No matter what happened to me; they had to be safe.

"Let's dump these people off at your parent's house and then we can go and pick up the stuff from your house okay?" Eleanor suggested. I nodded. After we dumped off everyone and made sure they got a room we went back to the apartment. We had taken lots of back roads, wrong ways, and four ways to get to my parents' house and now to mine so if someone was following us we could lose them. Once we got in the old apartment we grabbed the suit cases that Harry and I had hardly unpacked and threw everything in it. Liam would throw them into the car afterward. Once we got everything that Harry and I owned, not a lot was out; we went to the girls' room. We shoved their blankets and toys in one box messily and threw their clothes into a bag messily. We double checked to make sure that there was nothing left and we threw it all into the car. I closed the door and locked it. When we got back in the car and drove back to my parents' home in another different and confusing way we hid the car in the garage and carried in everything quickly. We dropped off all of the girls' things in their room and went into the others. All of the rooms were connected by open doors. Zayn, Morgan, Emma, and Niall shared a room with two beds, then it was Liam and Danielle with their own, and then Eleanor, Louis, Harry, and I all shared a room. Harry's family was next door and my family's room was next to that. All of the connecting doors were opened so I felt safer- every window was locked, there was a fence in front of the house, security and Paul were there, there was a top of the line alarm system, and there was no way into the house with only one door- the front one. I should feel safe, I really should- and more so when I knew I had El, Lou, and Harry in a room with me, then the family was next to us so I could make sure they were safe, the darling children in between Liam and Danielle's room, and then the others next to them. I should feel safe and content, and excited because the wedding but right now I was horrified, worried, and nervous.

'What if Leo did something to harm someone I loved- what would I do about that? I don't want to even think about it.' I huddled closer to Harry and I felt his grip on me tighten, my hair was soaked and my pajamas clung to me. Harry was holding me incredibly close and tightly against his bare chest, even though he had boxers on. Then Eleanor and Louis were in a bed literally right next to mine so if I rolled over I'd be face to face with Eleanor.

I was still scared; please let nothing else happen.