Boss knows my secret - part 2

So it's been a couple of days since Otis spoke to me in the training room and I've been avoiding him like the plague, and luckily tonight was the managers night out and he never comes to those always been known as the boring one. It had reached five o'clock in the afternoon and we'd just finished evening meetings, passing on the information onto the evening workers that were here till late.
"Hey Layla, what you wearing tonight?" Michelle asked me while running over to me, we were the same age and started here at the same time and just grew up together in this store.
   "Oh I've got this mesh crop top with a black sports bra underneath, and some high waisted black ripped jeans and just my normal Nikes. What you wearing?"
   "I've got this shirt dress that I wore last time, moneys been tight at the minute after moving house." She pouted at me but I smiled at her and said if she needs help just to let me know. We hugged and said goodbye and that we would see each other tonight. When I turned round to see wave bye to everyone, Otis was staring right at me as if I wouldn't notice and he had his phone in his hand and one headphone in his ear. He better not be watching another one of my videos cause I will kill him, he's lucky he's not coming out tonight cause after a few drinks I don't hold back on what I'm saying.
   Otis just waved back like everyone else while smirking at me, he then pointed the phone to me to show my page when no one was looking at him and I just stood there open mouthed. That bastards getting off to me at work, in front of people in the room as well. Is he trying to get me caught by everyone? This place is a nightmare for anything like that, if you've worked in retail you'll know what it's like. It's GOSSIP CENTRAL. It's like a news broadcast and everyone knows what's going on at all times.
   I watched as Otis went to stand up and tried to make his way to me but, I soon ran off and towards my amazing car. As I got to the car and got in I heard my name being shouted and when I turned round it was him, so I quickly got in the car and drove off. I didn't want to deal with his today. Like I said before the man is fucking hot, like Christian Grey hot however he's older then me and he's my boss and I know how this always ends.
   When I got home I just relaxed for a little bit before I decided to go upstairs in my dance studio to practice a routine for my next video upload. After that I hopped into the shower, dried everything off, did my makeup and got dressed. All in time for Michelle to get here and pick me up. We sang all the way to the parking lot to the club, we was quiet lucky really because the owner was someone from works brother. We raced into the club and straight to the bar, waving at everyone at our usual table. We ordered at least three shots each to start with and two normal alcoholic drinks also. Mine being my normal rum and coke and hers being vodka orange. We made our way over to our friends where we all greeted one another, we caught up and what we did this evening I just lied like normal and just said worked out a little. We carried on drinking and then we eventually headed onto the dance floor.
   Me and Michelle were getting our grove on dancing with one another when this guy came along and started dancing with Michelle I just smiled and pointed at her mouthing that he was hot and she just nodded back, I carried on dancing with numerous people. Some that I knew and some that I didn't know. It was like this for a few hours, people bringing me drinks and myself bringing other people drinks we were all just having a good time. Then about half way through the night someone started dancing with me, I don't know who it was but I just kept dancing. Their hands on my hips, their chest to my back and their head in my neck. I was so turned on and I didn't even know who the person was. I just kept grinding back on them dancing, moving my body with theirs throwing my head back against their shoulder.
   As time went on I figured out it was a bloke that was dancing with me, by the way he was panting and grunting into my ear and by the way his lower half was responding to my dancing. We carried on like this for anything ten or so minutes before Michelle stopped right in front of me open mouthed, and trying to pull me away from the bloke. I just grinned at her asking why and she just kept gesturing for me to come towards her. I did eventually come towards her stopping right in front of her, where she placed her hands on my shoulder and spun me around.
   "Look at who you were dancing with!" She shouted in my ear, and I finally looked up and just wanted to drop to the floor in embarrassment.
   "OTIS!" I screamed across the dance floor, he just stood there smirking at me.
   "Yes Layla." He spoke as he walked over to me placing his hands on my hips, trying to pull me forward once again.
   "No ... nope I am not doing this with you." I turned to walk away but he pulled me back into him, and tried to get away still but he just help me tighter.
   "I just want to chat with you." I turned to get out of his arms and stormed off outside, escaping all of the mess he just created.
   "LAYLA!" I heard him shout and run after me, I just ran off stopping and putting my hands on top of my head. I felt his hand wrap around my arm to pull me back towards him, I pulled his hand off my arm turning round and looking at him. Why was he here? He never comes out for managers night out. Why was he dressed like that as well; tight muscle shirt with black ripped jeans and smart Chelsea boots. Why did he have to look this fucking good.
   "Why won't you just leave me alone?"
   "Cause you're fucking hot."
    "You're only saying that because you've seen my tiktok and onlyfans!" I shouted back at him.
   "Yes I did like the Sir in the video, that took a lot for me to calm down." I just stood there gobsmacked.
   "Your unreal."
   "Well you just do things to me and I don't know why. I just want to see for myself. I want a taste of your dancing and I got it tonight and oh my fucking god, you sent me wild Layla. I just wanted to pick you up and put you over my shoulder."
   "If you stop tonight trying to dance all over me in front of all our colleagues, I promise I will give you a private dance okay."
   "Deal." I got my answer straight away, he just grinned at me and walked off back to the others. What on earth had I gotten myself into?