꧂❤︎︎ℂ𝕙.𝟙𝟞 ℍ𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪❤︎︎꧁

Start from the beginning

"Why did you do that!?I was going to beat him!!" "Yeah,maybe in the next life."Wukong said to Macaque,who was glaring at his monkey companion.

"Get up boys,because today,we are going to learn some history."Bff/n said to them,and got their friend now curios about where they were going.

Wukong then stood up at them "Okay,listen sis,if you didn't know it just now,I'm a living legend in this world,so this is enough history."he said to Bff/n and pointed himself at them,but for that Bff/n grabbed him by his ear.

"Not your history,we are going to see other people's history.Sorry bro,you are too old."Bff/n said to him,making him get offended and Macaque giggle like a maniac.

Y/n,finally walking towards them,started to say "Don't tell me."

"Oh yes buddy."Bff/n said.

                          ❀

"A museum?"the two famous monkeys said together,looking now at the entrance of a big and large museum in front of them.

"Yep,here we can relax and look at the old stuff we are interested.
And not at this old one,gonna tell you that."Bff/n said,muttering the last sentence but it was enough to made Wukong hear it,in fact you could hear from him a "HEY,I HEARD YOU BITCH."

"Anyway,I invited the Mk team too,since I supposed that they could like some old stories too,especially Mei,Mk and Tang."Bff/n said to the three,looking at their phone,probably texting them.

Macaque then said "Wait so,how long do we have to wait them here?" "Probably an hour and half." "I'm going in."he said immediately after the response of Bff/n,clearly not wanting to wait that much.

"WAIT YOU MOBKEY IDIOT!!" Bff/shouted at him,who was walking straight at the entrance
"NOT GONNA."Macaque shouted back.

For the look on their face,Bff/n was red for anger and furiousness for the black monkeys behavior,but their anger got interrupted by a hand on their shoulder,who made them look to see a Y/n smiling at them "Don't worry,I'll watch him."they said to their friend.

"Are you sure?He still has a phone so we can call hi-" "He has a terrible sense of orientation,even if he has a phone,he couldn't know what door to enter."Y/n interrupted their friend,making them realize of how much this monkey could get lost.

Bff/n at this sighted in defeat "Fine,I guess you can start to go,when the come tough you have to come here."Bff/n said to their friend,with a bit of worry in their face.
"Roger,Roger."Y/n responded to them with a smile,and after that,they immediately ran over to Macaque who,surprisingly,was waiting for them to come.

After they left Wukong approached Bff/n saying "Say,didn't you said that had to be alone,after we get all of them here?"
"Yeah I did for not getting them in trouble,but I guess they can deal themselves."Bff/n said to Wukong

"Let's just wait the others here."

"So where do we go first,there are so many rooms to go."Y/n said to Macaque holding a map that showed the all building and all the stories of every country and every object of the world "Don't know,you choose."he said to them,next to them,crossing his arms behind his neck.

"But,there's so much I can't decide!!
Don't you have a little bit of curiosity in this museum?"Y/n whined a bit at him,without knowing what to decide.

"What about the weapons?"

"Of course you would have said that."

"Oh come on,it's a good thing!
They were one the first creation of humanity right?"Macaque tried to defend himself,wich he was quite correct.