"taeyong, it's cold," jaehyun laughed, "come inside. we can sit in the kitchen, just me and you?"

"please?" taeyong pouted, his eyes genuinely tearing up, but jaehyun couldn't see that, "just for a little bit."

jaehyun gave in, pretty much falling out the door with another eye roll, making taeyong giggle. he joined the boy on the grass, and it wasn't long until taeyong was in his lap.

"i... drunk alot," taeyong said, covering his mouth as if he was admitting a secret, "jaehyun.. are you drunk too?"

"mm... not as much as you," jaehyun told him, stroking his hair, as his eyes fluttered shut and he fell back onto the grass, "oh taeyong, you really haven't changed much, huh?"

but this was when jaehyun realised that taeyong was way too drunk to understand his joking tone, "mm? i'm not mean anymore~"

"no yong, you're not mean anymore," he laughed, "but you're a drunken mess. reminds me of younger you."

"i never used to drink when i was younger. that's illegal!"

"have you ever thought of taking up comedy?"

again, another joke that went completely over taeyong's head.

"no? why?"

"oh shush," jaehyun laughed, "come on, it's cold. lets go back inside yeah?"

"mm.. i want sitting down. im dizzy."

"yeah? do you feel sick at all? or just spacey?"

"no vomit, promise," he nodded, "my head feels funny."

with a nod, jaehyun smiled, before creating a conversation, "ten said you came out here to see the stars?"

"did i?" hmm. i dunno.." taeyong laughed, "that's weird.....i'm drunk, jae..."

jaehyun smiled, "yep, i know."

"im cold. inside please."

"oh so now you wanna go inside," jaehyun chuckled, standing up before reaching out his hand for the boy, "careful."

he smiled when taeyong didnt remove his hand from his, as they walked into the kitchen again. jaehyun shut the door behind them, as taeyong stood still for a moment.

"feeling good?"

"mm... drink.."

"not alcohol, yong," jaehyun warned, "you want soda? water? i can make you coffee or something?"

"just water!" taeyong smiled, "im too drunk, jaehyun..."

jaehyun nodded, their hands still intertwined as he reached into the fridge and grabbed a bottle of cold water. he passed it to the boy who struggled to open it with one hand.

"you can let go of my hand, it might make this a little easier."

"no." taeyong smiled, loving the feeling, despite being drunk.

when he eventually got the bottle open, jaehyun watched as he took huge gulps. he was kinda impressed, honestly.

"i need to pee."

jaehyun nodded, not shocked.

"come with me."

he raised an eyebrow.

"i want you to come with me~"

he shrugged, obeying the boy's strange requests.

he let taeyong into the bathroom. luckily he didnt want him following him that far. he leant against the wall with a sigh. he was growing really fond of taeyong again, and he was happy.

when the boy finished his business, he pulled jaehyun into the room.

"wha- bu- hello-"

taeyong smiled, all giggly and wobbly. he nodded, "hi~"

"you feeling better now?"

"less dizzy!" he nodded, before throwing his arms around jaehyun, hugging him as tight as he could, and staying there, "you smell nice..."

taeyong smiled, inhaling the boy's scent. he could only describe it as a dream. he smelt exactly how you'd expect. a male, musk - type scent, but comforting. nostalgic.

"do you still use the same cologne?"

"are you smelling me?"

"i asked first."

"yes, i do."

taeyong nodded. he thought so.

"mm... i like.. and yes, i was."

-

jaehyuuuns drunk tae :) he's okay

jaehyuuuns drunk tae :) he's okay. he's sleeping next to me right now, but he was okay. a little cold, he didnt actually want to see the stars, and he was smelling me. all in all, a fun experience. lots of hugs.

nakamotoyuta69 cant believe you missed the end of frozen for this
tenlee_1001 cute cute cute cute cute cute
markly gay
taeyong1e im hungover. a bit.