Flashback

Warning: Blood lost and Shooting

                                                     FLASHBACK

Arturo let Walter inside of his apartment. Walter sat on the couch as he waits for Arturo to grabbed the paperwork. While waiting, Walter looked at his phone and was about to text Lance that he'll be a little late cause he needs to get the missing paperwork from Arturo and he'll be there soon. As he was about to send it, Arturo
came outta the room with a bag of all different kinds of documents he had on his hand. Then he pleaded with Walter again.

Arturo: I'm sorry.

But Walter was NOT having it again.

Walter: Sorry what? Sorry that you steal money from everyone, even your own coworkers. Sorry that you lied about being attacked? Sorry that you even lied about the ranch? Or that you sorry about lying of your parents being dead! Which is it?

Arturo: I know it seems bad, but let my explained.

Arturo tried to explain, but Walter doesn't wanna hear it.

Walter: NO I'M DONE! I JUST WANT THE RECORDS AND LEAVE!

He yelled at Arturo as he's searching the records from this pile of paperwork. Arturo tells Walter about why he's done this? Or so he did?

Arturo: Growing up, we were really poor and the kids were making fun and calling me and my family names. It really affected me a lot. Then I vowed to myself that I will never be poor again. So I worked hard, moved to the US, got into one of the best colleges in the work, and got a job as a lawyer. But then I was in debt and couldn't afford my place, so I started stealing. I just couldn't stop. But then I met you and everything changes.

As Arturo was still talking, Walter couldn't find what he's looking for and was pissed.

Walter: ARTURO! THE PAPERS ARE NOT HERE!

But Arturo was not listing and he went down on the floor and grabbed Walter's legs, pleading.

Arturo: Since I met you, I couldn't help but wanting you. So I started buying you everything you ever wanted.

Walter: LET GO!

Arturo: PLEASE JUST GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE! I'LL PROVE TO YOU I'LL CHANGE.

Walter calms down and said to him.

Walter: No Arturo...I've given you so many chances. I've even defended you from others. Now...I don't think I can't be with you anymore.

Walter hold up his hand and pulls off his engagement ring and gives it back to him.

Walter: Here, I don't want it.

Arturo: It's yours.

He said while crying. Walter puts the ring on the coffee table and was about to ask again about the missing records.

Walter: Not anymore.

Then Arturo stops crying and started shouting at him.

Arturo: OH SO THAT'S IT THEN. YOUR JUST GONNA END ALL OF THIS AND GO BACK TO HIM!!! YOU STILL HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM, DON'T YOU? VERY WELL THEN, IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU, THEN NO ONE CAN.

But just then, Arturo pulls something outta his desk drawers. He pulled out a gun and Walter was scared. Fearing something would happened, he ran towards the door and as he was opening the door, a shot ran out. Walter felt something and when he looked down, he spot a red sting on his left shoulder. He knows that he's been shot. Fearing for his life, he immediately started running.

He ran outta the apartments and ran all the way across the street for help. Some of the witness saw what is happening and starting hiding undercover for safety, fearing it might be a shooting. One of the witness saw a young man, clutching his bleeding shoulder and running towards the street. The witness also saw another man, holding a gun and looking panic. He ran the hell outta there.

Walter ran across the street, bleeding out and yelling for help. He went flying into the bank across where the apartment was. The bank employees and other people saw this young man came in so flustered, so frantic, just screaming. Walter collapsed on the floor of the bank lobby. Walter pleaded for help.

Walter: Somebody help me!

One of the bank employees rushed to Walter's side and tried to put pressure on his wounds. The bank employee ask him who shot him? Walter repeated to the employee who shot him and where he lives.

Walter: Arturo...Alvarez...lives across the street.

He said catching his breathe. The employees called 911 immediately. The people in the bank tried their best to stop the bleeding and do anything they could until the ambulance got there. But Walter was slowly fading. The manager of the bank tried talking to him, pleading for him to hang on.

Bank Manager: Hang on, Hang on! The ambulance is on it's way, just keep your eyes opened.

Walter properly thinks that he's not gonna make it, so he tells the bank manager to deliver a message.

Walter: Tell...Lance Sterling...that...I Love Him...I've always loved him.

And his eyes were half way closed.

The ambulance got there within 3 minutes of receiving the call. But by the time they got there, Walter was almost in and out of conscious. They rushed Walter to the hospital and the hospital is not that far from the bank. After arriving their destination, they prepped him for surgery, hoping the doctors could save his life.