}•{ Deep Conversations.

Start from the beginning

Naina trailed off as another little bittersweet memory of that day swirled in her mind.

{{Flashback

After Naina got the news of Aakarsh performing adultery due to his photos being viral, she was hell worried for her sister.

She paced here and there in distress waiting for Aakarsh and Raina to return from the little disastrous trip they went on.

The moment the duo entered the mansion, her eyes almost teared up seeing the tough facade Raina was putting up. She knew that Raina was hurting inside and breaking slowly into bits by bits but made sure to not show it on her face and put on a strong facade.

No one said a word to Aakarsh. She was too caught up to check on her sister to even glance at the vile man standing beside Raina.

Just when she tried to take a step near Raina, Raina signaled with her eyes not to and went to a guestroom without uttering a single word.

Her heart clenched painfully seeing her in this state. She wanted nothing more than to hug her sister but gave her the much-needed space for tonight and went to see her husband who was as disturbed as hers.

The next morning when she was all set to go and see her sister she felt a tug on her arm and looked behind to see her husband standing there with a slight frown and cynical expression.

She raised her eyebrows and he just sighed.

"Don't go." She heard him say and this time fully turned towards him with her eyes widened with shock.

"Aadars—"

"I know you are going to check on Raina but don't go, please." He ran a hand through his thick hair in frustration.

"Why?" Her forehead creased.

And then she heard the thing which once again broke her heart,

"See Naina, you and I both know how emotional you are. You just think from your heart and let it overrule your mind. I don't want you to fill Raina's mind with that right now. Let her think about what's right for her without making her weak with emotions." He closed his eyes for a brief second and stared at her.

She could feel something breaking inside her. Her breathing shallowed as she nonetheless smiled painfully.

He had stated the truth with good intentions.

He and his words had always affected her and this time too they did... very deeply in that context.

And without telling her, called her an 'emotional fool'.

He was correct though.

His words were true

Absolutely true.

But who said true words do not hurt?

They do hurt sometimes. More than necessary like a dagger stabbing your heart and your heart bleeding out but still pumping blood being injured and every time the heart moves it hurts more and more...

She decided then and there that she wouldn't pass this emotional foolishness to her sister and let her be strong and take the decision which would be right for her without getting weak due to her presence.

And true to her thoughts she didn't spread her weak vibes to her sister and let her deal with this alone.

Flashback end}}