3 Weeks later

It's has been a week since Nightstar has been home. She has been acting strange lately. Magnus try everything to make her comfortable and to cheer her up. Yet, she refuse all the love he try to give her. Sometimes she'll act nice and let her beloved Maggy give her the love and affection. At other times Nightstar will knee Magnus in his tanks or try to choke him out. He never seen her smile at all. Magnus missed her warm smile that shine bright. She was emotionless since returning home from the hospital.

Magnus - Are you alright, Star? You haven't been yourself lately. Is something wrong? Do you want to talk about it?

Nightstar - Just leave me alone.

She said putting a pillow over her head. Trying to put out his voice.

Magnus - Do you need Ratchet to check on you?

Starlight - Mommy! Mommy!

Nightstar took the pillow off her head and looked at their young daughter.

Nightstar - Yes, my little cube.

She answered trying to keep a smile on her lips. Her face kept twitching.

Starlight - Look what I made.

It was a drawing of the three of them. Magnus was on the left, she was in the middle, and Nightstar on the right. Starlight handed the drawing to her mother. Nightstar looked at it, then back at Starlight.

Nightstar - This is wonderful.

Starlight raced upstairs to do something else. Nightstar looked at the drawing, then crumble it up. Throwing it aside.