Chapter 1

In Mumbai.

A girl in her mid 20s is seen fighting with goons. She was wearing a pant saree her hairs were short giving her a boyish look. While fighting with them she fall down and they heard a voice.

Voice : cut..

As soon as they heard the voice the men stop and help the girl to get up. Soon a man approch them.

Man : tum thik hona Ashi?

Yes the girl is Ashi Singh and she was shooting a fight squence for her show Meet. The man was their director Vaibhav Singh.

Ashi : haa sir main thik hu.

A spot boy come and told that a call had come for her while she was giving her shot. She excuesed herself check her phone. Seeing the person's name who had call a smile crept on her face. She happily call back the person. The call was picked after 3 rings. Before she could say something she heard a shout from other side.

Person : Ashuuuuuu babyyyyyyyy i missseddd youuuu.

Ashi chuckel at the person's antics and said.

Ashi : i misseddd you toooo babyyyy.

Person : jhut tu mujhe miss nahi karti isliye toh itne din se na koi call na koi message aur toh aur insta aur memes bhi nahi share kiye.

Ashi : sorry baby busy thi kuch din se tumhe toh bata hai 2 din main mv ki shooting ke liye gai thi aur daily shoot bhi bahut hetic hai.

Person : chal kuch nahi maaf kiya. Sunna milne ka plan banate hai.

Ashi : toh aa ja aaj ghar par mil lege. Avu You know you are always welcome home.

So the person is Avneet Kaur.

Avneet : i know it bae but main soch rahi ki kahi ghume chale like pass main hi 2-3 din keliye. But ab tu busy hai toh rehne dete hai. Tu jab thodi free ho jayegi toh chale jayege.

Ashi : yaar tu udas mat hona.

Avneet : nahi yaar main udas nahi ho rahi hu bas tum logo se milne ka bahut man ho raha hai.

A spot boy come to her and said that the shot is ready.

Ashi : acha baad mein baat karti hu abhi shot ke liye bula rahe hai. byee

Avneet : okk byee love you.

Ashi : love you too.

The disconneted the call. She went for her shoot,. While giving the shoot Ashi was thinking about Anveet's word. It was true that they have not met since a long time. Last was when Avneet come to sid's house to surprise him on his birthday. And on Avneet's birthday they both were busy in their respective shoots. After shot she went to director sir to talk about holiday. She too wanted a break from her hectic schedule.

Ashi : Sir mujhe 2-3 din ki chuti mil sakti hai.

Vaibhav : kyu sab thik haina Ashi?

Ashi : haa sir sab thik hai. Actually abhi mera schedule bahut hectic tha aur main bahut thak gai hu toh break chahiye tha.

Vaibhav : tum 5 min ruko main dekh kar bata hu ki tumhara koi important sence hai ki nahi.

Ashi : ok sir.

Vaibhav sir checked the from the script and said that she don't have much major sence in coming week so she can take leave of 3 days and can complete her shoot either before or after coming from her holidays. She got happy after hearing it. This break was much needed. She took her phone to call Avneet but decieded against it. She thought to surprise her. Ever since she have met Avneet they both have being best of friends. She give her sister vides the same that she use to get from Ayesha and Kittu during her yudkbh days. Avneet have even met both of them and gone for a girls day out with them. She gave her last shoot of the day and went to her home.