1rst Hashira Meet, In Trouble

Start from the beginning

Who was Hecate to denie him so Hecate reach down and picked him up 'Awe he's just to... To cute' as Hecate rubbed his face against Muichiro face. The other sweat dropped as they see a mother holder her son. Cough mother Cough "Huh" Hecate looked up see everyone stare at him he blushed.

"Enough of this why would you allow another demon in the core She will hurt someone I seen it allow me to show you" Sanemi sliced into his arm and shouted "Here demon come have dinner COME ON" Sanemi slammed his blade into the box as Nezuko cried out in pain.

"Nezuko" Tanjiro and Hecate yelled as Obanai sat on top of Tanjiro holding him down, "Shut up brat Sanemi it in the sun the demon won't come out". Rengoku and Muichiro were hold Hecate from kicking Sanemi ass Sanemi looked at master "I apologize in advance master" Sanemi picked up the box and jump throwing it in the shade of master home he shouted again, "come on demon, come get dinner".

The box shook as it open Nezuko stood before all but she was not drooling like demons do when they starved no she was pissed at how they were treating her mom and brother. She jumped out of her box and walked twords Sanemi and kicked him Bam straight into the balls, "Ahh" A Sanemi whimper in pain as everyone guy covered there crouch.

Nezuko took out the bamboo "Bad sir very bad how dare you hurt mom and brother, your blood is discussing now leave me alone". Sniff sniff everyone turned to see Hecate with tears in his eye "My baby all grown up good girl". Hecate walked in the shade as Nezuko tackled him "Mom" Nezuko smile.

"Now we all see Nezuko will not attack a human, please release Tanjiro Obanai" Master spook. Obanai got up pissed that the demon passed the test as he grumpbled to his tree. Tanjiro sat up and quickly broke the rope around his hands "Nezuko, mom thank goodness your both okay , I was so worried we're going to die" as Tanjiro sob. As Hecate held both of his children he let out a relief breath.

"Wait where's Zenitsu and Inosuke are they okay" Hecate looked at the Hashira Infront of him for information. "Oh you mean the blonde boy and the one with the boar head" Shinobu spook. Hecate nodded, "There find there at the Butterfly Mansion recovering from there wounds they were worried about you guys too" She smile at them.

"Shinobu please take in Tanjiro and his friends for rehabilitation training, but Hecate your kids can sleep at you mansion if you wish" Master smile twords Hecate who still had Tanjiro Nezuko and some how Muchiro now on Hecate. Nezuko was in kid form in his lap and Tanjiro cuddle into the side and Muchiro was on his back.

Hecate smile lightly and looked up "Thank you Master come on kids let's go find your brothers" all three kids look at each other and nodded Hecate grabbed his haori and raped Nezuko in it to keep her from burn from the sun. Walking with the Kakushi as they showed the way to Butterfly Mansion.

(Disappear from group will catch up with them in a sec, let's see what the Hashira and master are talking now hee hee.)

"Master why... First with Hecate now with the demon girl this is wrong it goes against everything what is so special about Hecate and Nezuko" Sanemi cried out in frustrated,

Rengoku looked to the side as he thought about Hecate he was brave and faced more then anyone could imagine he was forced to watch his family killed and devored Infront of him he was then bitten and feed off by that Bastard, he was then forced to eat his sister's flesh, to add he was insult and turned into a half Demon. But he didn't give up he train as a demon slayer he never ate a human.

Now Nezuko she was at home when Muzan massacred Tanjiro family she was some how turned into a demon and resased the temptation of blood and flesh, she sleeps to heal but yet is strong also. She also regained the ability to talk because of Hecate he is something' Rengoku looked back as he notice he space out 'Ops hope no one saw that. He looked around.