New Home, New People

Start from the beginning

As Hecate watched his bird fly off he signed. Knock knock a person outside called for him "Hecate want to join me and the others to eat" it was Mitsuri yelled through the door. Opening it he see Mitsuri standing before him hand clutch on her chest. Hecate nod and smile "Thank you It will be a joy eating with you Mitsuri". A blush spread across her face she epped.

Quickly grabbing his hand she begins to drag him to the restaurant the Hashira we're waiting on. Seeing everyone was sitting and laugh Hecate and Mitsuri both joined with smiles.

Hecate looked at the crazyness around him he smile maybe it won't be so bad here after all he deserves to be happy

With Kenpachi

Reading the letter Kenpachi eye started to twitch "THAT STUPID BRAIT TRYED TO KILL HIMSELF, IM GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS WHEN I SEE YOU HECATE". Kenpachi shouted. Packing his stuff he open his door and smiled. Many memories were made here some good some bad, now it time to make some new ones. As Kenpachi departed his home to travel to his Student no his sons home.

Back to Hecate

Suddenly a shiver ran up Hecate back, looking around he feels as if his life is in danger then it was gone, Humm Hecate shrugged his shoulders, pick up some pork he begins to eat again.

See as everyone was in a conversation but Muichiro, Hecate slid over to him looking at the Mist Pillers plate it held a small amount feeling mother instinct kick in, Hecate begins grabbing food puting it on Muichiro plate.

Muichiro eye widen in surprise, looking up he see Hecate with a concern look "Please eat some more your portion is so small that you will not have enough energy"

Muichiro eye widen in surprise, looking up he see Hecate with a concern look "Please eat some more your portion is so small that you will not have enough energy". Muichiro heart warmed for some reason. Nodding his head at Hecate he began to eat.

Everyone blinked, wonder what they just witnessed. He looked happy Muichiro actually had a smile on his face, it made everyone look at Hecate now see him as a mother.

Hecate looks at Muichiro eating he smiles look up a blush flashes against his cheeks, the Hashira we're watching him. Rubbing his head he chuckles "Sorry about that It how I would treat my siblings to". Looking down Hecate remember his sister 'aahhhhhhhhhhhhhh' snapping his head up he gasped, griping his heart. His sister screams echo inside his head.

Suddenly he was hugged snapping out of his daze he see Muichiro hugging him tightly. Taking a sutter breath Hecate slowly hugs back. "Th.... Thank y...you Muichiro". Muichiro nodded as he felt sleepy and warm against Hecate side lightly hold him, Hecate Looks down and  finds Muichiro asleep clutching his side..

"I have never see Muichiro like that Hecate he's takin a like to you" Mitsuri said smile at them. Hecate was surprised he like him, weird but for some reason he was okay with it look at the dosey mist Hashira he felt content.

As the sun was setting Hecate stood wall picking up Muichiro who cuddle closer. "Hecate what are you going to do with Muichiro" Shinobu spoke. Hecate smiled "I'll take him to my estate looks like he won't let go anytime soon he can stay with me for the night, Thank you Mitsuri for inviting me to join you for dinner it was a pleasure".

Mitsuri giggled "No it was my pleasure get home safely bye". Laughing Hecate began walking to his estate. Entering it he walks to his room lightly put Muichiro to bed he slips next to him pull Muichiro to his chest he rapped his arms around him. Muichiro smiled in his sleep snuggling closer to Hecate unconsciously.

Hecate felt happy, warm and safe yes he could get use to this, smile he closes his eyes waiting for morning to arrive.

As morning rised the thunder foot steps at a fast pace ran twords Hecate home. Looking throw the window the person jumps into the house, walking twords Hecate he see a boy sitting up staring at him. The man shhh him as He grabbed Hecate foot yanking him out of bed Hecate eye widen and look as he scream "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

As the Hashira heard the scream they ran twords Hecate estate see Hecate tired hang upside by a tree a man with scars stood in front of him with Muichiro.

They stop as they heard the man speak "What the hell were you thinking putting that blade to your throat have you lost your mind, I did not teach you to give up Hecate". Hecate looked away in shame "Sorry Master Kenpachi".

"KENPACHI" All the Hashira yelled turn around the man stood in all of his glory.

The First Blood Formal Hashira stood before them. The Blood Hashira is Hecate teacher no wonder he's stronger then normal demon slayer. They sweat dropped as they see Kenpachi poke Hecate with a stick slapping him with it.

"OWW okay I'm sorry, let me down". Kenpachi chuckled as he cut the rope Hecate quick flipped so he landed on his feet. As the rope around him feel he looked to see all the Hashira stand there "Yo hey guys what you doing here". They sweat drop again.

"We heard you scream you moron" Sanemi spoke harshly. Hecate face turned scarlet "Ops sorry about that Master Kenpachi can be theatrical". Slap Hecate rubbed his head as a bump showed up. Kenpachi eye twitch "What you say you damn BRAIT I'm a what now". Galping Hecate turn twords his master see him pissed off. Hecate look at this and spoke "Sorry got to go thank for stoping by" and ran off as Kenpachi started to chase Hecate around.

The Hashira knew that the calm apmishpere will never be the same with Hecate and Kenpachi running around, they smiled anyway after all it was new beginnings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I did it, more updating coming soon!!