Maccas~Kyle Johnson

As you walk into Baylen's house you see boyfriend Kyle laying on the couch with Baylen, Dizzy Dyl and Peej.
A small smile curves on your lips as you see Shrek playing on the tv. You try and shut the door quietly as you see Kyle move around a bit. Hoping you dont wake them as you go into the kitchen. You start to hear small footsteps behind you, a wave of relief comes over you when you see Kyle standing there with his blue lightsaber. You both burst into a small laughter trying not to wake the others.

He walks towards you and places his lightsaber on table, and he slowly puts your waist into his warm hands creasing it. "I missed you" he spoke quietly. "Really?" "Yeah of course I did" "Good I missed you to." There was a moment of silence until he finally spoke up. "I'm hungry" he whines. "We can go get food if you want?" I say quietly. "I'll meet you in the car." He says excited.
I change into one of my favorite hoodies and some leggings (or sweatpants.)

)

And quietly walked to the car

As he was driving we were sitting in comfortable silence with the faint sound of 'everytime time we touch' playing in the background. As we pulled into the Macdonald's drive thru got our food and headed to the nearest lookout point. I finally break the silence and say "We got here at the perfect time the sun's going down." "Y/n" "Kyle?" I say in as more of a question than a answer. "I know this is a bit random, and I know I don't say this enough but I am really happy I met you and you have no idea how much you really mean to me, you make me so happy and have helped me through a lot and I love you so much." My heart melted I pull him into a warm embrace. "I love you too Kyle." That was the first time either of us had said I love you and definitely won't be the last.

The end

Credits to my friend who helped me make this siennaxkenny