Meeting the others pt.1

Y/n sat down on his new bed and rested his head in his arms. He wanted to scream. Why him out of all people? He would of been thrilled if he was in high school or middle school, but now he was just scared. He had been kidnapped and put into a house full of psychopaths, murderers and dead people.

"Oh hi! Who are you?" A happy child like voice asked. Y/n looked up. It was Sally, or atleast looked like Sally. "Hi, I'm Y/n. You probably know why I'm here." He replied. "Yep! Timothy kidnapped you! He's been watching you for a while now!" Sally said cheerily.

"Wanna play with me and mr Death?" Sally asked. "Uhm- sure?" Y/n replied a bit warily. Surely Masky wasn't going to allow someone to kill him. Right?

Turns out he wasn't. They played tea party and dolls together and Sally seemed to be having fun. "Mr. L/n? Are you sad? I know you maybe didn't want to be here.." Sally suddenly said. Y/n tried to smile weakly.

"I would of loved to be here when I was younger but I'm genuinely scared now." Y/n explained. "Don't worry sir! We wont hurt you! Timothy told us not to." Sally reassured. "But why?"
Y/n asked. "Beats me!" Sally shrugged. "Maybe he likes you."

Y/n sat on his bed and sighed. What was going to happen to him? Suddenly Tim walked in. "I'm gonna introduce you to the others. Come on!" He said. "Um-" Y/n began. "You know our real names, refer to us with them, please. I don't want to explain."

What did he mean?

"I- okay..?" Y/n replied. "Great! Come!" Tim said dragging Y/n by the arm. "I can walk." Y/n stated. "Yeah, but I'm not risking you running off. My head is on the line as much as yours."

Once they got downstairs Y/n saw easily over 50 people in the living room. "You're gonna meet the proxies first." Tim said. Y/n quietly followed behind, still being held by the arm to not run away.

"Alright, you're gonna be here a while so ya might aswell get properly introduced." Tim said bluntly. "You know who we are, but tell us your name, sunshine." He went on. "I'm uh- Y/n, Y/n L/n.." Y/n said as he stared firmly at his feet. He felt very awkward about it all. Toby must of noticed because he suddenly said. "Oh yea-yeah! Sorry about being so rough bu-but we had to ma-make sure you don-don't get awa-away." Y/n was definitely surprised.

He must of looked it too because Toby said "Look. Yeah were col-cold blooded serial killers, but we are-aren't gonna kil-kill you. You wou-wouldn't be here if we were so don't be s-so surprised." Y/n looked at him for a while. He sighed.

"Okay, I trust you."