Someone immediately sat down close to me on the bench I was sitting on in the park, I didn't bother to glance at the stranger. when I heard a familiar sexy voice say, "what has made the feisty queen sad."

I turn around so quickly that you will think my head will just snap off and saw that it was the same stranger that spoke rudely to me when he almost runs me over with his car noticing the shock on my face he started smirking at me, yay, can this day get any better did you get the sarcasm?

Mahir's POV

I had gone home that day and thought a lot about the deal. I finally decided to marry Sanvi.

But I will make her sign a contract in which we have to divorce after a year. I can't be tied up with a lady I hardly know.

I don't know why my grandfather has to choose marriage. Seriously, he didn't even pity me, his favorite grandson.

I am in my office now I had called my best friend Abeer earlier to give me every detail about her. I was snapped at of my thoughts when my cell phone rang I looked at the caller and saw that it was Abeer.

I quickly picked up, "what's up dude any update," I asked impatiently because I wanted to know every detail about this girl to put my plan in action. He just chuckled at my question.

what is so funny now I asked myself, "is someone dying to know everything about the future Mrs. Aww how sweet dude," he said with a high-pitched voice.

I can swear the dude is smirking now don't ask me how I know I just know the guy like the back of my hand that 'idiot' is trying to rile me up.

"I am already on my way to your office," he said, hanging up immediately I heard a knock on the damn door, and the idiot yelled "can I come in Mr. Alexander?" In an annoying ladylike voice.

That idiot he normally barges into my office without knocking who is trying to fool, "get your butt in here man and stop annoying the shit out of me." I yell running my hands through my hair.

Abeer came in with a file in his hands which I assumed contains the details of her and a silly smirk on his annoying face.

He sat down and cross his leg on my freaking table, I was already thinking of different ways to murder him when he snaps his fingers in front of my face. And then he chuckles.

"Stop that dude and tell me the details about her already." I snapped at him hitting my hand on the damn table, "relax dude don't tell me you are already in love," he said emphasizing the word love and drawing a heart shape with his hands.

I glared at him with one of my famous murderous glares which means you have annoyed the shit out of me shut up or been ready to die and he immediately shut his yapping mouth.

"You are no fun dude," he whines As He hands the file to me and I quickly scroll through the file for basic information.

Name: Sanvi Sharma

Age: 25 years old

Occupation: fashion designer

Father name: Rajat Sharma
deceased

Mother: Shikha Sharma
deceased

Sibling: Vishakha Sharma

Place of work: fashion world just fired

So she is just fired. This is to my advantage. "Man, how did you know she just got fired?" I asked, surprised. "I just added it now from my source the Future Mrs was just fired this morning." He said, smirking.

Ignoring his Last statement I closed the file putting it on the drawer in my desk, "dude do you have a picture of her." I asked him as I shove the file in. "Yea man here it is," he said as he brought it out from his suit pocket and gave it to me.

I took it from him and stared at the picture and immediately recognized that it was the same girl I almost ran over with my car, that had insulted me. I smirked at the picture in my hand. Time for payback I said smiling to myself, she is going to wish she never messed with me.