Chapter 11

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
I felt the helicopter slowly meet the ground as it came to a stop. The door opens and we all get out. As we got out I saw a bunch of soldiers on the field. 'Woah! They look so cool!! I would love to be like them' I thought to myself. "Commander!" A soldier says as she walks to us. "Status Report!" Olive Garden guy demands. "Robotnik is in there with Stone and a hostage!" She says as points to a cafe. "Possibly local P.D. And I'm not saying he's dumb but if he is local P.D, this town is in a whole lot of trouble.

Mom, dad, and I spare a glance at each other as we knew exactly who the lady was talking about. "Wade." We said in unison. We all gathered up near the front of the cafe. Dad keeps me behind one of the tanks as we got closer. Suddenly the doors open and Robotnik comes out....flying?? And his outfit seems to have changed. "Umm....okay?" Mom said. "Rocking that new spring collection I see." Dad said.

"Well if it isn't the pastry king." Eggman says. 'Uh is it me or does he sound like a robot??' I thought. "The donut lord!" Dad corrected him. "You know a real genius will remember the name of the guy who helped kick your butt off of this planet and I'll do it again if you mess with Green Hills." Dad said. "Congratulations on your oh-so-temporary sense of superiority." Eggman says. "Oh shut up will ya!" I yelled out at him.

"You're finished Robotnik! We've taken everything! Your lab, your drones, your funding! Lets see how big of a man you are without your silly little robots!" Olive Garden guy exclaimed. "Would you like to see how bigger man I can be?" He said. Suddenly he lets out this huge wave of electricity and it picks up all of the tanks and dismantles them in the process. "Welcome! To the new norm!" Eggman said as he creates this whole tornado thing. A bunch of other tanks get picked up and dismantled. Dad gets in front of me and pushes me back from what was happening "My god." Olive Garden guy exclaimed.

Everything around us was getting picked up and dismantled. We walk to the center and we see this whole giant black cloud with green electricity coming sparking out of it. Wait a minute. Green. The powers he has. Oh no... "He's taking everything apart." Dad said. "He's building something." Mom adds. "Mom. Dad. Mr Olive Garden guy." I called out. They all look at me. "This may or may not be the best time to say but what he has is ultimate power. It's what Sonic was looking for! The master emerald!" I exclaimed. "Master emerald?" They asked. "Yes! And it's real because we are witnessing it right now! We have to evacuate everyone from Green Hills! This is not gonna get pretty!" I exclaimed. "You heard the young lady! Evacuate all personnel and citizens from the town!" Olive Garden guy demanded as he walked off with his troops! "Wow look at you being a leader." Dad said as he walked over to me. "I'm proud of you kiddo looks like your moment came." He said. "Thanks dad." "Sweetie I know you're having a tender moment but we need to help evacuate everyone here." Mom interrupted us. "Right!" I said.

Suddenly we heard a plane engine over us. We look over and we see the plane from Rachel's wedding. That could mean.. "SONIC! TAILS!" I yelled out! "Ha ha they're here!" I cheered. "Looks like he made it after all." Dad said looking to mom. People then began to run all over the place. We stayed and guided them towards the exit and head out with the military for saftey. "Go! Move guys! Move back!" Dad yelled. "Lets go, that's it! Go, go, go!" Mom yells. Suddenly a truck heads out way and it seems to be wanting to go where all the destruction is happening. "NO NO NO! STOP!" Dad yells out. "Tom? What the heck happened?" The man in the truck asked.

Dad looks at mom. "You thinking what I'm thinking?" He says. "Lets go get Sonic." Mom said. "We need your truck!" Mom and dad said together. "Come on (Y/n)! Get in hon!" Mom said. I got in immediately and we followed the huge robot and sonic. "Come on dad! Step on it!" I yelled. We saw everything was going down. We then say the bridge get destroyed and sonic fell down. "SONIC!" I yelled.
"Hang on! We're gonna take a detour!" Dad exclaimed as he pressed on the gas pedal and went faster. We got down to where Sonic had landed and we saw eggman's robot about to crush him.