Chapter 10

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
......(y/n)........
.
.
.
...(Y/n)........
.
.
.
.
....(Y/N)!!......

I immediately shot up but fell back down. What the heck is going on. All I remember is getting tased but where am I. "(Y/n)! Thank god you're ok you scared me kiddo." I heard dad say. "Uhhh what....where am I??" I said as I sluggishly focus my eyes and finally take in my surroundings. I appear to be in a room and I see Sonic and Tails locked in cages and my dad was next to me. "Tails! Sonic!" I exclaimed as I try to get up but I get pulled back by something. "What the?" I turn back and I see my hands were cuffed. "Dammit." I cursed. "What happened?" I asked.

"Well you passed out after you got tased. I gotta admit I was scared something bad happened to you." Dad said. "And then after that they dragged us here for I don't know what." Dad explained. "(Y/n)! You gotta promise me to never do that again ok! You scared me when I saw them carrying your unconscious body!" Sonic exclaimed. "Ok ok fine I promise! I'll try to be more careful from now on." I said. "Good" Sonic says.

"So how are we supposed to get out?" I asked. All of a sudden the sound of the door unlocking caught out attention. The door opens and.... "MADDIE!" They exclaimed. "MOM! You're here!" I exclaimed. " Oh thank goodness your ok sweetheart!" Mom says as she hugs me. "How did you get past the guards?" Dad asks as mom uncuffs me. "Because that little fox is into some crazy stuff." Mom says as she begins to uncuff dad as well.

I get up and I unlock Sonic's cage and he immediately pulls me into a tight hug. "Please don't do that again. I thought I lost you." He said. I hug back. "I thought I was going to lose you. I promise I won't do it again." I said to him. I let go of him and he does so as well. I then go over to Tails' cage and I open it. "Tails! Psst! Wake up!" I yelled as I gently shook him.

"Oh wow he's out cold." I said. I reach in and I gently lift him up and I carry him in my arms. "Come on let's go." Mom said as she got up. "Ah you're amazing." Dad said as he followed behind her. I then followed them as sonic was behind me. We got out of the hotel safely without being spotted. Walked over to where the "dance floor" was supposed to be. I saw that the Olive Garden guy was tied to a chair. Hmph serves him right. As we got there I saw a tree and I gently placed Tails on the ground as I propped him up against the tree.

Mom came to my side and checked on Tails until a sudden explosion was heard. We all turned our direction to the sound and...oh boy. Looks like Eggman found out where the Master Emerald is. "Sonic what is that?" Dad asked. "A big problem," Sonic began. "The compass led Robotnik to the emerald." He said. "That's gotta be hundreds of miles away." Mom said. "It most likely is." I said.
"All right. Huddle up. Let's figure out a plan. Together." Dad said.

"There's no time for that! I'm the only one that can get there fast enough." Sonic says. "Sonic. This is way too big for you to do by yourself." Mom says. "You see that little fox over there? He came all the way across the universe to meet his hero. And what did his hero do? I practically got him killed." Sonic says. "You know what? You're right. My moment came and I blew it. I'm no hero." He says. "Wait." Dad began. "No. Im not letting anyone else get hurt because of me. Im gonna fox this while I still can." Sonic says as he turns around and was about to leave.

"Sonic! No!" I grabbed his wrist. "(Y/n). Let go. Now." Sonic said. "No.." I said as my voice faded. "I'm not gonna let you go out there on your own! I almost lost you and I'm not gonna risk that again." I said. Sonic sighs. Suddenly I felt his lips on mine. I kissed back as I closed my eyes. We then part away. "I love you so much. But I have to protect you even if it costs my life." Sonic said as he then sped away. "Sonic!" I cried out. "Sonic! Wait!" I heard Tails' voice call out. I turn around and I see him on the ground. I ran over to him as mom and dad followed. "Tails!" I cried out as I got to his side. "Hold on! Hold on! Don't move." Mom said calmly. "Hey. Take it easy little guy your hurt." Dad says. "We have to help him! You don't know what he's up against." Tails says.

"Alright stay here kids don't move." Dad says as he and mom get up and walk over to the Olive Garden guy. "Tails. Are you ok?" I asked him. "Huh? From what?" He asks. "From what happened at the avalanche. You don't feel sore or pain anywhere?" I asked. "Thankfully I don't." Tails said. I gave him a soft smile as I pet his head. "Guys!" I heard dad call out. "Get up we have to go to the hotel for the helicopter. Olive Garden guy's orders." Dad says. "But I have to save Sonic!" Tails says. "How are you going to reach him? You can barely fly fast enough!" I told him. "Hmmmm." Tails began to hun as he looked around the island for something. "Oh! What about that? May I use it?" Tails asked as he pointed to the plane that had the banner for aunt Rachel and Randall.

"The plane?" I asked out loud as I turned to mom and dad. They just gave me a shrug. "Well sure I guess but be careful alright!" I told him. "I will! Thank you!" Tails said. I helped him up and he began to walk towards the plane. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I look over and I see dad. "Oh dad you scared me." I said. "Come on kiddo gotta go catch the chopper." Dad says. "Alright. Lets go!" I said.

We turn to walk towards the hotel. But I can't help to turn around and look for one more last time. I saw the plane all ready with its engine running as it soars in the sky.
'Good luck Tails.' I cheered in my head.

~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*
Yo yo yo yo
Wassup my beloveds <3??
Sorry I haven't updated in a while school sucks 
lolol but thank goodness semester exams are next week and then bam no more school >:33!!!
But until then I'll try to update the book more often ^•^!!
(Sorry if there's any spelling/grammar mistakes! ><)
Peace out my beloveds have a nice day/night!