friends to lovers

Start from the beginning

"don't act like you aren't one of them." he shoots back as he puts his phone down. heat rises to my cheeks and my heart flutters at his words. he wasn't wrong but i wasn't going to let him know that.

"yeah whatever, just get out so i can take a shower." i say to him and he flips me off as he walks past me. "good. you stink anyway." he tells me.

i smack his butt as he walks past and then quickly close the door before he can do anything. i laugh and giggle as he pounds on the door, yelling my name. he hates when i smack his ass but i know he secretly likes it.

just then, i realize i had left the knife out there so he uses that to open the door and i scream, running into a corner. "i got you now!" he yells, lifting me up and he places me in the shower. he then quickly turns the water on, drenching my clothes i had on.

"VINNIE!!!!!" i scream out and he laughs his ass off, watching me get drenched.

i smirk with an idea as i turn the shower head, now splashing him with water. he screams like a little girl and i laugh out even harder.

"I HATE YOU!" he yells at me, unable to fight his laughter as well.

"I LOVE YOU TOO!!" i playfully say and he flips me off before running out of the bathroom.

19 years old

i stir in my sleep as i hear soft knocking on my room door. i groan out softly, rubbing my eyes, trying to adjust to what's going on.

"y/n?" i hear a familiar voice whispering on the other side of the door, but it sounded stuffed.

i curiously get out of bed, gathering my hair out of my face as i walk to my room door. i open it and see vin standing there. he looks like he had been crying, his eyes were puffy and red, his nose was stuffed and he couldn't even look me in the eyes.

"oh my god vin, what's wrong?" i quickly pull him into my bedroom, shutting the door behind us. he sits on my bed and wipes the tears that had fallen since he walked in.

i sit next to him, turning my body so i can face him.

"i don't think i can do it anymore, y/n." he tells me, wiping a tear.

that alone tells me what's going on. he's done this before. he's come to my room crying after he had been so stressed out over social media.

"come here." i bring him into a long hug and he wraps his arms around me, nuzzling his face in my neck, sniffling from time to time then he goes on to full time sobbing. i rub his back soothingly as i fight my own tears. "let it out, vin." i softly say.

vinnie finally calms down after a bit and he lets go slightly to just look at my face. It seems as if he's trying to debate on what to say. "you're the only person that makes me feel better, y/n. you don't even have to do anything, just a simple touch would do the trick." he tells me, resting his forehead on mine.

i smile softly at his words as i play with the ends of his curls. "that's what i'm here for."

vinnie stifles out a chuckle before returning back to serious, realizing how close we actually are. we find ourselves looking down at each others lips and he licks his, closing his eyes. my heart races as i get ready for impact.

i close my eyes as well, in hopes for something to happen quicker and it does, i feel his soft, but hesitant lips on mine. it seems as if he's waiting to see if i'm okay with it. i answer his nonverbal question by pressing my lips onto his slowly.

i could tell vinnie was shocked and taken aback that i wasn't pulling away. he brings his hands down to my waist as he pushes himself deeper into the kiss. slow, passionate kissing sounds are heard throughout the room as my hands find themselves trailing underneath his shirt to fondle with his abs.

vinnie takes things a step further and gently sits up, pushing me back onto the bed as he hovers over me, not breaking the kiss.

my hands go around his neck, my legs wrapping around his waist securely as our kissing gets more and more intense.

it isn't until i tug at the hem of his shirt, hinting for him to take it off when he pulls away from the kiss. "are you sure you want to do this?" he asks me, looking me in my eyes.

"i'm so sure, vin." i assure him and that's the only thing he needs to continue kissing me, lifting his shirt off his body.

🐮🍋🍒

(part 2 w smut??)