He looked somewhat familiar, which was odd. He almost looked like Yuta when he was younger. How weird...

Stupid.

Yuta shrugs it off. Just coincidences.

Before he goes upstairs, he checks his notifications to see if he needed to reply to anyone. Minako had messaged him...? What would she be messaging him about...? her dead daughter maybe?

-----

Minako

21:28

Yuta

Are you awake?

22:32

Yes

What's wrong?

I'm so upset...

Why what happened?

Are you okay?

My babies are dead...

Someone killed them...

Oh my gosh...

Please... help me

I can try

I can't be sure it'll help you get over your daughters though

Sorry...

Can you come over?

Not right now but maybe afterwards

I'm sure you can put it off for today...

It's important

Okay, I understand

Message me once you're done, please

I will don't worry

Thank you, Yuta

No problem

-----

Yuta sighs. Minako was a lovely person... on the outside at least but inside she was a backstabbing bitch. He knew why she wanted him to come over, she must think it was me who killed Kaname. It was Mark... but he probably doesn't realise that. He probably thinks I killed Taeyong too, but I watched Mark stab him before passing out in Taeyong's arms. Taeyong has always been too nice... and got what Yuta had warned him about.

The man ventures upstairs and into his bedroom. Mark was still passed out on his bed, snoring lightly. Do it. Kill him. Kill him. Yuta feels his right arm twitch and he grabs it with his other hand. He couldn't be unfair. He couldn't kill Mark in his sleep. It just wasn't like Yuta to be that nice. They had to be conscious for him to kill them otherwise it wasn't fun.

Yuta couldn't tease and bully an unconscious person. JUST FUCKING KILL HIM. Yuta flinches at the sudden voice hissing at him but shrugs it off with a shaky sigh.

He gets dressed in silence. For today's mission, he decided to wear something he hadn't worn in a while. One of his favourite outfits that he wore back when he lived in Southern Keyford. Yuta slides on the outfit which consisted of a dull plum shirt, black jeans with a belt and some black boots.

He looked in the mirror and sighed. Pathetic. Disgrace. Time to go.

"Y-Yuta..." Mark stammers. Yuta smirks, turning to see Mark clenching his fists and squeezing his eyes shut, jerking his head around. Heh, sweet dreams. He grabs everything he needed before silently exiting the house.

HIDE N SEEK | Yumarkजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें