17.CHARACTER...

MATTEO'S PERSPECTIVE

I've been sitting in a cell for a few weeks for sure. Maybe it's been a month, two or more. I can't say. Odin imprisoned me as soon as I arrived in this land. He thinks I'm the same as my father. My father is not so bad. And locking me in a cell won't change anything. I miss her with the rest. My only friend. Thor was with us some time ago and said they knew I wouldn't be coming back.

Ariana is probably going through this. I also hope that he will find me. Maybe she will somehow manage to get here. Loki told me that there are many mysterious portals to the ground and back. But I don't know whether to believe it. Apparently, it was she who awakened the power in me. It remains for me to wait for a miracle or plan to escape.

◾◾◾

ARIANA'S PERSPECTIVE

Peter and the rest of us watched the movie. It was Saturday night and everyone had had enough of this week. My father flew behind Pepper like an egg that was about to break. Wanda and Romanoff tried to get something out of Peter. Sam, Clint and Bucky asked me everything, and the captain lectured me.

I smiled at Sam taking a handful of popcorn from his bowl. He looked at me in disbelief. Bucky snorted and Peter chuckled.

I liked these coins when we were all together and we could enjoy the moment in peace.

◾◾◾

The next morning I went to the kitchen. All I was wearing was underwear and a black silk bathrobe.

-I take pancakes! - Sam shouted

-Not me! - Peter shouted

I saw Bucky drinking coffee with Steve. Wanda and Natasha made more pancakes laughing at the rest.

-Part of everything- Saying this, I went behind the counter taking out orange juice from the fridge, poured it into a glass and sat down at the table.

-In my time you could not .... - Steve started and Clint came in.

-Hello Ari super bathrobe and I'm guessing I interrupted the lecture right? - He asked amused

-Oh yes - I murmured taking a sip of the drink

After some time, Clint handed me a plate with two pancakes as he sat down next to me.

-Thanks - I replied satisfied

-Team RR we have to talk about a few things so it's good that you are - My father started going into the kitchen with Vision

-What again? - Bruce asked as he walked into the kitchen-Did you tell them? - He asked and my father looked at me.

-Em dad what's going on? - I asked uncertainly

-In the evening there will be a small party - He said satisfied

I got up from the table putting the pancakes on the countertop. Clint glanced at me.

-I'm not hungry anymore-I explained as I left the kitchen

◾◾◾

PETER'S PERSPECTIVE

Everyone looked at each other until Mr. Stark spoke.

-What is it? - He asked looking at the rest

-Well, I do not know- Romanoff began. You're pouring it off, you're jumping around Pepper... - She was interrupted by Wanda

-You take care of yourself, sometimes you talk, but only sometimes you have better contact - Added Wanda and Clint spoke

-Stark you didn't even praise her for the progress she's making - He murmured, looking at him.

-He runs almost as fast as I do - Continued Sam

-Great shooting - Added

-He is a brilliant scientist - Interjected Banner

-Has better condition - Continued Bucky

-And it is more mature - Finished captain

-I can see it but Pepper is now in such a state that she does not want to leave her alone and Arian will cope - Stark explained and then left the kitchen.

-Who goes to her? - Sam asked

-Nobody - The Redheads replied-Give her a moment of peace - They added by sitting at a table with plates full of pancakes.

◾◾◾

ARIANA'S PERSPECTIVE

I dressed up in a black sports bra and the same color leggings. I walked slowly to the training room.

I tied bandages on my hands and started banging on the sack like a possessed woman. I felt anger at Father, Thor and Odin who locked my friend in a cell.

When the bag fell to the ground, someone grabbed my arm. I turned around, wanting to reflexively hit the attacker, but i was stopped by a metal hand. I looked at Bucky taking my hand.

-What is? - He asked and I measured him with my eyes.

-I practiced - I snorted as I left

◾◾◾

I was sitting in my room. I was looking for any information about the portal to Asgard but I did not find anything. I fell on the bed sighing.

I caught a pendant that turned green. I saw a green ray and my head was spinning.

I saw the tenement houses, the name of the street and the door number. I wrote it down on a piece of paper. I stood up wobbly and held on to the wall.

Someone knocked on my room. And I sat on the floor grabbing my head.

-Ariana? - Peter asked as he walked inside. - Oh my god - He started scared, crouching next to me.- Your blood is coming from your nose - He said handing me a handkerchief from my desk.

-Parker you need to help me - I started looking at him full of seriousness

Thank you That you read