16.NEW FRIEND

Three weeks later, it somehow turned out that I became friends with Parker. Today my father invited me to the office. Our relationship was slowly repairing. I was with him at the award and at the gala. But not about that.

I walked into the office seeing Pepper and saying she was pale.

-Honey we have good news for you - Tony started and I looked at the wall where our picture was hanging.

-Yes? - I asked looking at the nervous blonde.

-Me and Pepper... - He started but the blonde interrupted him

-You will have a sister-She finally replied.

I stood like a peg watching my father and her. All in all, it does not surprise me, they slept with each other. Probably one day it would have weighed down anyway.

-Wants to call her Marie - Started Stark - But Pepper insists on Megan

-Morgan - I answered with the woman

-Daughter, this may be hard for you - He started but I interrupted him with a wave of my hand.

-I'm happy for you really but Dad-I started and this one got up- Pepper is right Morgan clearly wins - The blonde came up to me embracing me.

◾◾◾

In the evening I went to the training room. For some time now, I like to bang on a sack or shoot myself with a gun.

When I started shooting a bow. I heard a noise behind me. I turned around shooting arrows. After a while, I realized that the arrow was flying at Parker. She suddenly stopped, falling to the ground.

-Sorry - I answered and the arrow returned to the pannier

-You really already control it-He replied with admiration

-Yes - I looked around - And where is the rest? - I asked

-They have a mission I stayed here to watch over you and Mrs. Pepper.-Explained

-I just forgot to tell you - I started excitedly putting the bow in place-I'll have a sister - Saying this, I grabbed his arm.

-That's why Mrs. Pepper yelled at Mr. Stark. - Answered

-She probably didn't want to let him go even on that banal teddy bear - I replied and this one was serious-What is the mission? - I asked, frightened, heading with him to the elevator.

-They fight with some group of super villains-Peter spoke

◾◾◾

I walked into the meeting room turning on the screen and checking the last files I had saved.

I fired up one of them seeing a man tied to a chair.

-We didn't manage to kill your stark daughter but we have him Happy smile - I saw a bloodied bodyguard

I stood there for a while looking through the reports when a new video flew in. With a masked man.

-Hello avengers, you probably went to the rescue of the bodyguard and good. Instead, we will get Stark's daughter, the famous one and the unborn one. Time ticks from sending the video will take five minutes before we break into the base and they are dead.

I looked at Parker terrified. We entered the elevator going to the kitchen.

◾◾◾

Pepper sat at the table as if nothing had happened. She ate fruit salad while looking at her phone.

-Pepper - I started looking around for a threat.

-Yes? - Asked

-We have three minutes before..Peter started when we heard the sound of the elevator

-Peter take her by the counter and let the rest know by text I'll take care of them-I explained

He grabbed the blonde and when they disappeared behind the counter, armed men appeared.

-Gentlemen probably confused the place circus is on the outskirts - I said, smiling when one of them pointed a gun at me.-I do not advise my father is Iron Man so he will get you - I replied by sitting on the table and taking a fork that I threw in the eye of one of the men.

I snatched one gun and started shooting them as well. She hid behind a pillar from time to time, leaning out and shooting at one of them. But someone came up and grabbed me.

-I have it now aim at the head! - Screamed one I heard a shot

The bullet, however, stopped in the air. I broke away from the thug and threw him out the window. Earlier, taking away his weapon. I aimed at the attackers and started shooting.

Suddenly, I heard a bang and one of them got an arrow. I turned towards the entrance seeing Clint and Romanoff. After some time, the rest arrived searching the building.

◾◾◾

When it was over. I sat on the couch in the living room waiting with Parker and Pepper for the rest.

-Oh my God-Saying this, my father ran up embracing Pepper. - The child is nothing what? nothing is? - He asked worriedly

Peter embraced me and I felt I needed a shower with blood stains of my attackers on my white T-shirt. As it sounds, the famous singer became a murderer. I sighed, closing my eyes.

-Hey - Someone jerked me, I opened my eyelids looking at Clint-Didn't you get hit? - Asked

-I? - I snorted- No no what you average Monday - I muttered and he looked at me seriously. - I'm fine - I explained

-Ariana told me to take me by the countertop young, I did not know what was going on then shots, breaking glass, Screams - The blonde started and I noticed my father looking at me.

-There were five of them - I replied - Clint got the last one - I explained when I got up

Without a word, I went to my room. I took a shower and went to sleep.

Have a nice day