Chapter 3: The Lost Land

"Ugh, can we get on the move?" Lumine fidgeted. "Xiao could be anywhere, and I want to check every Celstian damned land."

"No, we can't until we know that everyone's ready to travel." Aether retorted. "Also, I have a message from Sunset."

Lumine sighed. "Well? What is it?"

"Well... you know how you put Sunset in charge while you were going to be away, but instead, this is turning into a five days worth of travel?"

"Yes? So?"

"So... the people are kinda angry, and want you back up there, because they don't trust Sunset to keep things under control there..."

Lumine groaned. "THIS IS SO CELESTIAN ANNOYING! AETHER, GET YOUR LIVING ASS UP THERE, BEFORE I BLAST YOU UP THERE! MAKE SURE YOU DON'T DO ANYTHING THAT YOUR BIG SISTER WON'T APPROVE OF, AND DO SOMETHING FUCKING USEFUL UP THERE, AND IN BETTER NOT BE A MATTER ABOUT THE FUCKING ABYSS, FOR I WILL FUCKING KICK YOU OUT OF CELESTIA AND SLAUGHTER YOU WITH MY OWN FUCKING HANDS!"

Aether stuttered. "Y-yes... um... will they trust me?"

Lumine glared at him. "JUST FUCKING GO, FOR IN THREE SECONDS, I WILL BLAST YOU WITH ANEMO TO GET YOU UP THERE." Aether's eyes widened, and dissipated into a cloud of fire, before going. Lumine turned around to see everyone ready and waiting for Lumine to calm herself down. Lumine cleared her throat. "Alright! Let's get going, before I make you, shall we?" Lumine gave a big, fake, hearty smile. "Let's hit the road!"

***

A Few Hours Later...

***

"This is fucked up..." Lumine paced. They had searched every single place in the land of Teyvat, and they found no clue of Xiao. Even the bastard fauti scums only knew the place was "hidden away, and heavily guarded".

"Alright. Any ideas, guys?" Lumine spun around facing the Archons.

"Nope!" Venti burst out. "Not one!"

Lumine glared at him. "Of course you don't, for your brain's too drunk to have any ideas."

"Eh heh~!"

"Ehe heh?! TE NANDAYO!" Paimon screamed.

Then she had one last place to check. "Everyone is staying here as I check one last place."

"Where are you going?" Ei asked quietly.

Lumine bit her lip. "Khaenri'ah. The lost nation."

Authors Note:

Heya yall! Sorry for the late, not one, but 2 late chapters! Please enjoy the chinese VA of Venti singing the Wind and the Bird!