Sun Wukong's revenge

So where did we leave off.... Oh thats right! "Get dressed"

Sun wukong had done so, he was currently sat on macaque's bed to regain his strength and energy. He let himself relax, laying back onto the bed looking up to the ceiling 'i have to get him back for that..' he turned his head to the clock. It's 3:32am. 'Fucks sake...' he grabbed one of macaque's pillows and cuddled into it thinking about him as he did so. 'I hate that dam emo monkie' he heard a faint shout "hey peaches! You done yet?" He didn't want to leave the room. "Gimme five minutes!" He yells back. "Fine.." he heard macaque grumble. He cuddled into the pillow more lightly purring. He closed his eyes.

Macaque leaned against the doorway. "Wukong..." this caused sun wukong to sit up so fast and he tried to find an exscuse but failed, he sighs "hey mango..." macaque smiled and looked him up and down "and you call this getting dressed do you?" Sun wukong stood up and walked over wearing only his boxers and devious smile. "Sure why not" he let his hands wander under Macaque's shirt. Sun wukong placed his hand firmly against the centre of his chest with a smirk and pushed him to the floor landing on top of macaque.

Sun wukong leaned foward and forced a kiss onto macaque's lips. Macaque let out a squeak in panic. Sun wukong pulls away smirking "so you do squeak?" He chuckles lightly "and i thought i squeaked softly.." macaque tried to keep looking into sun wukong's eyes, but then his own eyes would wander down constantly down to sun wukong's crotch. Sun wukong looked closely after noticing "so you want more then just kisses huh? Submissive much.." he sat straight up on macaque and unties his pants so that they were both in their boxers. They could feel each others 'buldges' against one another.  Sun wukong pushed full force into the kiss again causing macaque to whimper and groan very slightly. He rubbed their crotches together causing macaque to groan more, getting muffled by the kiss. Sun wukong didn't squeak once due to resting enough and gaining his strength.

Sun wukong kept grinding himself against macaque. He felt macaques hands along hips but he grabbed them and lifted his head slightly "ah ah... no.." he whispered as he tied macaque's wrists together as a Disapproving frown appeared on macaque's face "cmon, let g-" sun wukong cut him off by covering his mouth. "Silence.." as he continued to tie macaque up. This stopped macaque's attempts to take over. Sun wukong wukong teased him more while listening to his deep groans. Macaque struggled against the ropes. Sun wukong smirked but stayed silent as he slowly took macaque's boxers off, then his own. Macaque couldnt help but look down to sun wukong's crotch in embarrassment.

"My eyes are up here sweetie~" sun wukong grabbed macaque's face forcing him to look up as they stared into each others eyes. "Aww.. your so defenceless, i love it~"  sun wukong jested as he moved backwards and lowered his head to macaque's dick. Macaque looked away again 'ugh asshole..' but his thoughts didnt last long as he felt the warmth from sun wukong's mouth around his dick. Macaque closed his eyes enjoying it slightly but shivered. He couldnt help but fling his head back still groaning "am i seriously letting him do this.." Sun wukong continued harshly. Macaque squinted slightly from both pleasure and pain. Sun wukong raised his head slowly "never seen you give in this much-" macaque growled  "im only giving in because YOU tied me up." But in his mind he knows he kinda wanted it. "But YOURE blushing like a tomato-" macaque just growled in response.

Sun wukong rubs his hand along the side of macaque's body as he got closer to his ear and whispered in a soft tone "if you could get me to do anything you wanted next, what would you like?~" macaque felt a shiver travel down his spine and he turned his head away mumbling "maybe give me it in the ass.." he thought sun wukong didnt hear but was proven wrong when hes thrown to the wall with his stomach against it. Sun wukong untied the ropes from macaque's wrists "you might wanna put them on the wall unless you want to get hurt" macaque was shocked but he put his hands against the wall. Sun wukong forced himself fully in with no hesitation. Macaque's eyes rolled back and his tongue stuck out from his mouth as he whimpered like a small animal.

"Whimper some more~" sun wukong whisper as he fucked him faster and so much rougher. Macaque removed one of his hands from the wall to cover his mouth as he shut his eyes tightly. Cum dripped from macaque's dick onto his carpet, making a small puddle form. Tears streamed from his eyes, not from anger, fear, nor sadness or guilt. But rather tears of pleasure. Sun Wukong grabs macaque's tail, pulling his hips back, listening to him groan and whimper. "Atta boy~" he chuckled in macaque's ear before pressing against the wall again caused both of them cum. Sun wukong burried his teeth into macaque's neck. Macaque whined loudly as sun wukong pulled away.  Sun wukong sits on the bed and smiled "never knew karma could feel so good..."

- hehe cya in part 3? [thank you Rei for helping out, remember you amazing! Remember everyone in the discord family loves you. AND YOU SAGE <33 ~Neo and Steve]