Maybe its all Connected...

Start from the beginning

N – matlab...

K – matlab aagr usse hume maarna hi tha usne hume chod kyu diya....aur abhi tak usne kuch kiya kyu nahi..

N – baat tho sahi hai..

Then they hear another officer coming towards them....

O – sir hume usse raaste se kuch nahi mila....lagtha hai jo koi bhi tha maybe Mazak kar raha tha humare saath..

N – jo koi bhi ho par usse kasie pata tha ki hum yaha par hai..

K – exactly....ek kaam kijiye..apne kuch force ke saath iss building me rahiye...hum kal subha aathe hai aur dekh the hai aakir ye sab chal kiya raha hai...

N – okay...jaise apko thik lage..mai abhi bulatha hoon...

Nakul goes from there along with officer to make call ...here Karishma also instructs the officers to keep an eye on the building and also at the backyard...if killer still at large he might try to get inside the building one more time....the officer nods and gets his team there....Karishma keeps her hand near the files and keeps it inside firmly as she doesn't want anyone to know what she found...she slowly walks from there and comes at entrance....after arranging and instructing the officer.. Nakul and Karishma goes to the church were everyone having their dinner...

Seeing Karishma, Haseena walks fast towards her and hugs her tightly as thought she lost her...Karishma rubs her back to calm down and assures her she is fine...after breaking the hug and both have dinner and joins the family...Nakul already talked to some officers to keep an eye on the crown as she don't want anyone to get hurt... after attending the party all leaves to their home along with family....Nakul and Karishma discuss some police work and then leaves from there...

Once they reach the house Karishma asks Haseena to go to her room and she will come behind her...Aman ask what happened and did they find anyone there at the abandoned building..

K – nahi hume kuch nahi mila...but ek blanket mila hai..shyd koi chup ke se vaha gaaya aur chala gaaya...

A – chalo aachi baat hai..ki tumhe kuch nahi huva..but plzz alagi baar kisi ko apne saath le jaana....

K – yaar hum police me hai..i can take care of myself....

A – I know...but ye bhi tho baat haina..ki its serial killer who is killing people when they are alone...aaagr tumhe kuch ho gaaya tho..

K – jaanthe hai...tum chitna mat karo..hum dekh lenge...

A – thik hai..abhi tum rest karo ....raat bhi bahut ho gaayi hai....kal baat karthe hai....

Karishma nods her and goes to her room...she comes near the bed and lays down due to tiredness....Haseena comes from the washroom and sees her baby sister who is laying on bed with closes eyes...she goes near her and sits beside...and caress her head lovingly....Karishma opens her eyes and looks up to her...

H – kaha gaayi thi bacha...aap ko kaha nahi dund raha the..

K – Di..humne na kisi ko uss abandoned building me jaathe huve dekha tha..uska piche karthe huve chale gaya...

H – aap akele gaayi thi..

K – nahi vaha pehale hi officer the but vaha jaane ke baad koi nahi tha...par hume pata tha koi hai vaha par...abhi chitna ki baat nahi hai...

H – fir bhi chinta rahaga hi na....

K – ( looking at face ) kya huva di aap bhi kuch pareshan lag rahi hai..kuch huva hai kiya.. aap thik hona...

H – haan hum thik hai baas thak gaaye hai...

K – thik hai aap aaram kijiye hum abhi change karke aathe hai...(gets up )