Season 2 - New Proposal....

So friends I am back with the another plot as I promised....i know I took some time as I wanted a story ....i was not planning to continue this story but after getting comments and response from my beloved readers I thought to give it try....so enough of my bekathi....lets enjoy the story....

________________________________________________________________________________

­Happy reading fellas....

In 2010.....

The woman runs inside the abandoned house in order to protect herself from the goons who were chasing all the way to her home....first she didn't realise who are these people but when things got heated they started to chase her.....so she don't have any choice but to hide from these demons....she hides behind of the room and looks through the window to see where the goons are...she can hear them talking and walking near by.....

Its rainy season so storm is getting bad in that place...the girl prays to god to save her and also to show some miracle but nothing is happening except for the goons who were standing near the house....the girl too slows down and thought they are not going to leave her so she must hides those things in this place....she wants the world to know what these people are doing....how these people are cruel in this town....so she starts think where to hide...then she hears the goons are going to the other side leaving the girl alone in the house....

The girls stand and looks for the proper place but nothing except for the broken tables and chairs.... then she goes outside to the backward and sees the place which is leading to the forest behind....she walks slowly deep inside the forest and looks for the place to hid the most important thing which she found....she knows the goons are not going to leave her and they are going to kill soon. So she wants whoever comes here they need to know what is happening in this town as well to these people.....she finds the perfect place and hides her things deeply in the soil....after doing her work...she looks up the sky and closes her eyes to feel the last presence of her life....then she heard the footsteps behind...before she does react someone grabs her.....

.

.

.

.

.

In 2022....( present )

Haseena is working in her lap at the office when she hears the knock on her door....she looks up and asks her assistant to come inside who is waiting for her....the assistant Rina comes inside with a file and stands in front of her....

H – bolo Rina.....huva kaam jo humne bolo tha...

R – ji madam...ho gaaya aur parso usse publish bhi karne waale hai....tho sab tyaar hai...

H – thats really good.....chalo ab dekh tha hai ki iska response kasie aatha hai....

R – madam...apse ek baat pucho....

H – ( stands up and pours herself a coffee ) haan pucho...

R – apne ye deal sign kyu kiya...I mean humare Citizen tho chal raha hai fir apne book publish karne ka deal kyu kiya....

H – ( smiles ) vo kya haina ki humari choti ka sapna tha ki hum journalism ke saath ek book publications ki company bhi khole taki duniye ke chote chote authors ko mouka mile unki writing talent dekhne ko....aksar logo ko kahi chance nahi miltha aur reject ho jaathe hai..isliye humne ye deal kiya taki unhee dusra mouka mila aur apni kahani puri duniya ko baatha sake....

R – ( smiles ) ye bahut hi acchi baat hai....par abhi ek hi kyuki..apko tho kahi offers aathe na...

H – haan.....par socha pehale ek book ko support karthe aur aagar aage jaa kar accha response mila tho fir kahi logo ko chance denge...hum tho ye dekhna chahathe ki ye kaam kartha kasie hai....newspaper tho acche se chal raha hai par book publish karna is kinda of difficult....thats why i am going for one at a time...