↳ ONE

❁ ❁ ❁

❁ ❁ ❁

You sat in class, absentmindedly taking down the last of the notes written on the chalkboard ahead of you. The bell rung soon after, announcing the end of the school day.

"That's all for today. I hope you guys have an enjoyable weekend. And also, don't forget to complete and turn in any missing assignments you may have due by Monday", says your teacher.

Most students were already rushing out of the classroom before she finished speaking, others packing away their belongs and chatting with their friends. You shove your books into your bag at the side of your chair, throwing it over your shoulder, and left the room once you were done.

Another long and boring week at school completed. You wanted nothing more than to slump yourself on your bed under your covers. Too bad your after-school activities would get in the way of that. Of all the days to meet up, they chose Friday. You were the student body secretary for your school, so of course you'd be expected to be in attendance. Sometimes you wished you had the guts to skip out on it. If it weren't for that, you probably would have no type of social life. Plus, the participation would also look good on your college transcript.

"Let's go people. There are places to be and things to be done. Speed it up", you hear as soon as you enter the designated meeting room. The student body president turns her head to the door hearing you slide it open.