.·:*¨༺Your snowy eyes (Part 2)༻¨*:·.

Start from the beginning

"Where are they? Find them quickly!"

"YUTA?! AYA?! ARE YOU OKAY?! WHERE ARE YOU?!

"My sweet angels.. where are You.."

"There they are! Are they okay? Please check for me, honey. I can't move at all. Oh my god it hurts so much."

"Yuta! Yuta, my sunshine.. You are okay.. where is your sister, though? Aya? AYA?!!"

"M-mom.. I am scared.. I can't see you.. Mom? Why is everything completely black? Where are we? W-where is dad? And where is Aya? Aya-chan..?"

"I.. I don't know, angel.. I can't see her anywhere. Aya!!"

"Honey, I am afraid I f-found her.."

"Hm? Did you find her, dear?"

"Yuta, please stay here for a moment. I need to go to your dad."

"W-what? Where are you? Why can't I see anything? Don't leave me alone p-please-"

There was a complete silence which lasted for the next 4 minutes until Yuta heard some horrifying screams which sounded a lot like his mother.

He flinched and fell back, struggling to understand what was happening. The boy couldn't see anything happening around him so all he could do was to cry and panic.

"Mom.. dad.. where are You? And where is my sister.. why is no one telling me anything.. and.. why can I not see You anymore? M-mom..?"

 ⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶Back to the present⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷

"No! I refuse! Don't do this to me!!"

Yuta's eyes finally opened, full of tears and looking like they were lost. His hands struggling to stay still, trying to reach for something but were unfortunately stopped by the mere fact that he couldn't feel anything around him.

"Don't do this to me! I can't live without her.. I can't do this anymore. You are lying. LIAR! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT THAT I LOST HER!!!

All

Your

Fault.."

The nurse was currently looking through the medicine shelves in the back of the room but the moment she heard Yuta she immediately made her way to him, feeling really scared to actually make contact with the boy because he was clearly going through something.

"Y-Yuta.. Yuta, please calm down dear. You are safe. I am begging you to stop moving so much.. you are going to hurt yourself even more."

Yuta let out the most painful sob the nurse has ever heard in her entire life before his body curled up into a ball and the washcloth which was previously resting on his forehead fell on the ground.

"Sweetheart.. please calm down. It's not safe for you to get worked up like this.. You have no idea how difficult it was for me to stabilise you. You've been unconscious for 5 hours.."

"Where.. where am I.. who are you? And why are you helping me?"

"I am the school nurse, Miss Choi and you are currently in my office.. And I am helping you because I want you to be okay, dear.. that's the sole purpose I do what I do."