chapter 5

Dahyun's pov

After Tzuyu's stay at our house, she started to be kind to us. I mean she's not like before who ignore us especially me but now she started talking, she just take it easy for others not to noticed her action, they haven't know about her staying that night and i understand her Tzuyu was kind of timid and like to hide her emotions.

"Lisa." I call one of my classmate, i'm not closed with everyone here except of Mina but i need something to her. I was contemplating to approach her few minutes ago but i just got a courage to do it.

"Yeah?" She look back, she was with her friend Rose in their seat talking about something but soon they both look at me when i call her.

I walk to her. "I'm sorry to interupt but i've seen that you've working at the coffeeshop near here. I just want to asked if they need another staff because i'm going to apply?" I said what i really need to her even i was ashamed because Rose was there also. But i really need to find a job to help mom with our expenses.

"Oh that? Hmm, i don't really know but i asked Irene unnie later, don't worry i will tell you if she need to add some staffs." I smiled at her, i'm glad she was kind not like  some of our classmates.

"Thank you so much." I bowed and get back to my seat. The teacher was not here yet so i have time to read my notes.

We're in the middle of the class when someone outside knock on the door, then it opened revealing a student a good looibg one, by hearing of my classmates squeal, i already know that he is famous.

"I'm sorry Mr. Song but Miss. Lee of music club wants to see Miss Kim Dahyun." He look around trying to know who i am. I didn't stand first, as far as i know i haven't fill out any form in any club in school.

"Miss Kim you can go." I just nod and proceed to gathered my things. I walk outside seeing the man waiting for me, as soon as he see me he smile charmingly, like his eyes was invisible and his dimples was now shown perfectly. Every girl can see this smile make them faint, i admit that it was really charming.

I was tailing him because i was too shy to walk by his side but he stop makes me stop also. "Why don't you walk with me?" He look around before looking at my eyes.

"Ah...Y-yeah." I shyly walk to his side and we begin to walk again.

"I'm Cha Eunwoo by the way." He offered his hand that i gladly took but let go it after small contact.

"Dahyun." He nod, i know he already knew but i still said it for formalities.

We didn't talk after and continue walking until we he stop infront of the room. "Music Studio." I read whats written in the door. I didn't asked why because it already made sense what i'm here maybe someone already told them what i'm good at. And the mean of someone is without have any doubt that it was Jihyo unnie.

"You can go in, just please tell Miss Lee that i had to go." I just nod, i was already holding the knob ready to enter when Eunwoo said something again. "By the way nice meeting you Dahyun-ssi." He smile before he run quick somewhere, i look at his back weirdly because he looks like a child getting caught by their mother stealing something.

I just shrugged off and knock to the door, after i heard the responce i open the door. There was a girl sitting and her back was facing me. "Hello, i'm Kim Dahyun and-." I stop when she turn around.

"I know kid." She said. "Have a seat." She motion me to take the other seat acroos her. "I tell you directly why you're here." I feel intimated when she speak directly but relax after maybe she was kind of the teacher who don't waste a time for something useless. "Mrs. Im the owner and school director had assign you to help here. All scholar students had respective areas or clubs to where they will be put and as of you, our school council president Miss Park had mention that you are good at this field so she suggest to put you here. You will be here in your vacant time just to monitor the studio. It only uses for school programs but we can also use it, like playing some music just to give students a chill time but when it lunch or in break time  only and you will meet the members of music club when you're here in your time. No one was allowed her except for us and the other clubs that needed to use studio, i already have your schedule by next week you gonna start. Do you have any question Miss kim?" I shake my head, do i have any choice? Its quite tiring if i also need to get a job but i guessed this was needed so i just nod. After some brief i had left the music studio.