My Secret Crush

Every morning when he enters, my heart skips a beat.

Right from school, I have been following him. Wherever he goes, I use my tricks to reach him though he fails to notice my efforts but i don't mind it. I'm happy in my own space, I'm happy with my secret love for him and I don't mind if he doesn't notice me as it pulls me more towards him.

We're kids back then but now we are adults. He's a masculine man who takes utmost care of his fitness. He never misses gym and because of him I haven't missed a single day. But my coach is upset with me as he doesn't see any improvement, I don't understand how to explain to him my actual reason for being there. I ain't there to get a sexy body, I just want that sexy guy.

It's another day, my coach was busy lambasting me for not doing things properly and as usual I was busy checking out the him.

He looks damn hot while working out. His sweat rolling down from his forehead to neck, tracing it down to his well built chest and vanishing around his abdomen - how lucky na!

''Anamika!" He screams out loud, breaking my sweet moment.

''Can't you concentrate? Why do you even come if you are not willing to do anything? Don't waste my time and your money!" He scolded me.

How do I explain to this idiot that I'm actually investing my money, he's the one wasting his time behind me that too when i never ask for his help.

His loud voice alarmed the room, even my hot property got disturb, obviously he's mine. I have been following him for the past 10 years, so it's obvious he's all mine. But he's disturbed now because of my idiot coach's roaring voice.

''I'm fed up of you.'' He taunts me disappointedly.

As if I am enjoying his company.

First of all, I never liked him. I mean, he doesn't look like a coach. Have you ever seen a coach with potbelly? The guy looks 6 months pregnant with his stomach and has the guts to shout at others, what a spirit!!

I just let out a sigh and hold the iron bars, pull ups are too hard to do that too when your concentration is somewhere else.

Still, I tried to push myself up but failed, i sigh and try again. It's when a pair of hands rest on my waist, grabbing me firmly.

I turned only to get a mini heart attack. The man himself was standing behind me, helping me out. His touch raised goosebumps in my body.

''Come on, let me help you! It's not that tough!" He told me while lifting me up by my waist while my body resisted to be in control. I find my body losing sense, they want to sum up in his arms.

His closeness produces heat in my body, I tried hard not to make any stupid move. But my heart keeps on shouting.

''Hold him, hold him!!!''

I wanted to scream out his name aloud.

''Vineet!!!" My mind screams and i fall onto him losing my control.

''I'm sorry!" I apologize immediately.

''It's okay!'' He replied, his hand still on my waist.

As he expected me to get up over him but I was busy staring at his handsome face. His eyes are so deep, his chest seems perfect for me to lay on. I just can't think of anything else but to remain in the same position.

I have dreamt of it so many times and so i just want to live in the moment.

He gently tapped on my waist, to remind me we're in the gym. I got up immediately and apologized again.

Too much apology for the day!

He got up on his feet and ruffled his hair.

''I'm sorry!!'' I apologize for the third time for no reason.

He glanced at me furrowing his brow.

''For what? For following me everywhere? Falling for me or falling over me? What are you sorry for?" He asked in a whisper gazing at me smirking.

I almost faint with his smirk look.

''0001242464, do text your reply! I'll wait!" He states and takes his leave smiling teasingly while my mind refuses to register what he just say.

Did he just share his personal number?

Eeeeee!!! I can't wait to text him, I almost run to grab my bag but my coach stops me midway and pulls me to a certain corner.

I resist, but he refuses to take anything and asks me to complete my task. I make a face as he leaves, as I turn to see him (Vineet) I find him looking at me with a pitiful look!

Okay! His looks may kill me today for sure and my reply will blow his mind for undoubtedly!

Till then, let me complete my task so Mr. Coach doesn't interfere with me.

.....

The End