Drawing

Rina was sat at her fathers desk eyes rolled back hand viciously writing. Drawing. Sandor walked in and saw the scene he ran to her side up stopped short looking at the picture. She had drawn the veil. Moon door and all and upon closer inspection- sandor looked up, suddenly she stopped the quill dropped from her hand and she blinked her eyes

'Sandor?' She questioned taking in her surroundings

'Kitten, you alright?' she nodded slowly looking around she didn't remember coming into her fathers office. How did she get here? She looked at her fingers and saw ink, smeared across her fingers. 'you just drew this,' sandor told her moving the drawing slightly on the desk.

'What-' she looked down '-i did?'

'Yeah kitten your eyes were back and you were drawing like a mad woman.'

'Sandor i cant draw'. She looked over the picture. It was beautiful professionally done.

'Kitten i saw you'

'No this is beautiful i couldnt draw like this even if i took lessons. You are mistaken...' she picked it up and looked it over.

'Kitten-'

'I believe you okay...' she looked it over she did believe him wy would he lie but she didn't remember drawing it. 'i just dont want to believe you.' She told him 'What is this place? Is this a real place?'

'The veil.'

'The veil?'

'You have an aunt there, right... Lady of the fucking veil...' she looked it over, taking in the detailing, this must have taken hours how long was she out for? 'See thats the moon door. You hear of it?' She nodded and She looked closer and saw a small man standing looking out the moon door.

'Tyrion?' She whispered 'why would i draw this?' Suddenly a guard came in and sandor grabbed the drawing folding it up and shoving it in his pocket

'Where is the hand?' The guard asked

'I do not know' rina said and he marched away.

'Something bads about to happen isnt it?' rina asked standing up, wiping the ink on her fingers onto her dress.

'Something shit always seems to happen around you kitten'

'Its too late to run. Ive already got my hooks in you' she teased.

'Im not going anywhere kitten.'