"matt! come on, you've been in there for like an hour." she bangs her fists on the door.

"i can be in here for as long as i want." the teen screams from the shower.

chris and nick look to each other while sniffling.

"just don't put on makeup." nick try's stating.

"no, i want to." she didn't even want to that badly, she just didn't like the fact that matt was taking his sweet time.

the water turns off.

"wait." indie gasps.

but it turned right back on.

"ugh! that's it!" she screams opening the door and walking up to the mirror in the bathroom.

"indie!" matt screams.

"shut the fuck up!" her voice boomed.

"i wanna do my makeup!" and she applied the mascara to her eyelashes as the boy stood out the shower a towel wrapped around his waist.

"finally." she groans looking at his reflection, gulping slightly.

"not my fault your so ugly you have to put makeup on." his hands throw in the air.

the girl and boy now sat on the bed, matt with a towel wrapped around his head because indie forced him to have it.

then chris walks out with toilet paper wrapped all over him.

nick cackles while pointing the camera at him, but indie and matt scream with giggles running away.

indie ends up falling, matt ends up falling on indie and chris ends up falling on matt.

the camera cuts to all of them in a restaurant.

"alright squad we're about to grub, hard, heavy." indigo yells at the lens while giggling.

"i'm getting tacos." nick stated handing the camera to chris who sat next to him.

"i'm also getting tacos." chris then gives the device to indie who was sat on the other side of the table.

"i'm getting pasta," she smiles holding the lens up to matthew who sat next to her.

"oh uh i'm getting a cheeseburger." he nods.

the camera cuts to the food all being on the table and indie holding the camera.

"hi." matt waves holding a fry in his hand.

"stop." she pushes him.

"you stop." he shoved her back.

then the boy just stares at the camera.

"your so awkward." she scoffs.

"what do you want me to do? juggle." matt groans while eating his food then spitting it out straight away.

"ugh olives." he grossly stated.