Chapter 1

Timeline: A few months after plaza terror incident.

[Text] : Displayed on the screen

"Text" : Conversation

'Text' : Thoughts

{Text} : Telepathy

-Text : Conversation through comunication device

<Text> : Announcement

_______________________________________

"It's been almost half a hour! Do something or we'll be stuck in here forever", the people yelled.

TBOAH Choi Han and his group who had been brought here as well decided to take charge and calm the people down but it was of no use.

They had tried everything to get out of here but it was all in vain.

The huge room they were in had multiple of things. Be it food, furniture or the big mirror with black surface.

TBOAH Choi Han recognised the device immediately! A T.V! He wondered what the TV was doing here? He tried to pretend that he didn't know the device but failed miserably.

"Do you know what that mirror is?"

TBOAH Choi Han went silent because of TBOAH Rosalyn's question.

"O-of course n-not".

TBOAH Rosalyn sighed in disappointment. She wanted to know more about that mysterious mirror but she could only wait for Choi Han to explain it himself since he looked like the only one to know about the TV.

TBOAH Henituse family looked around for their Cale. They found everyone but Cale.

One of the giant door opened and a red haired woman walked in.

Deruth's eyes widened. Could it be....?

"Jour...?"

People who knew Jour Thames were shocked to see the woman in front of them.

How was it possible for a person who had been dead for almost 11 years to be standing alive right now? It made no sense.

Henituse servants looked terrified as if they had seen a ghost.

King Zed stared, he couldn't believe his eyes.... There's no doubt that the woman was Jour but how?

People who had no idea who Jour is, were alert.