The True Nature Of The Emperor

Start from the beginning

Privet Nemol:" privet Nemol reporting, what do you wish of me, my lord "

Frieza:" get Dodoria and Zarbon in here, say that it is urgent and I don't want to hear any type of excuses from them ether "

Driver Nemol:" yes lord Frieza "

he said saluting then running out of the room, which left Frieza alone

and as time went on Frieza kept thinking and that thinking led to him being paranoid and that paranoia led to full-on fear

however, as he was thinking this the door to the head command center opened, and in came his right-hand man and his left-hand man? woman?. I don't know Dodorias gender so please don't kill me 

Zarbon:" mmm~ lord Frieza why did you call us at a time like this, and on Wednesday night no less, you know I like to have some alone time with myself on this night "

Dodoria:' what the hell are you been talking about Zarbon "

Frieza:' will you two shut up, I'm in a very sour mood, so if you two don't want to be turned into a space pretzel then quit it "

both:' Yes lord Frieza "

Frieza:" good, now I do believe that you two have heard of our new recruits that joined us earlier today, I presume  "

Zarbon:" oh yes, the weak monkey prince and his band of other weakling monkeys "

he said smiling with his eyes close and swaying his hip to the side

Dodoria:" yeah I heard too, not going to lie I'm kinda surprised that there are Saiyans even left in the universe after what happened four years ago"

Frieza:' well it looks like I missed a few stragglers when I did but, I have to suffer to consequences of my incompetence "

Dodoria:' so what do you want us to do boss "

Zarbon:" do you want us to kill them, or deal with them. myyy~ wayyy~ "

Frieza:" no, well not yet at least. you can kill three of them when the situation calls for it but there is one that you will never even lay a finger upon "

Zarbon:" ohhh~ has one of them caught your eye my lord that is a rare thing to happen "

Frieza:" yes, it is the youngest of them  "

Dodoria:" oh what do you want with the little gremlin "

Frieza:' well you see, he is special, more unique, and far rarer by a large margin. and not to mention his latent battle power, but that's what I am worried about "

Zarbon:" my lord why ae you been afraid of a little baby monkey, are you worried about his power "

Frieza:" no and yes, his current power frightens me, but it does not exceed me but I am cautious that it will be like in the future "

Dodoria:" pfft ha, what he's just a puny little monkey, I bet it does not even come close to my power level "

Frieza:' i wouldn't be this cocky if I were you Dodoria. even as a toddler his power is frightening, and the potential is astronomical. he Will exceed me in the future, and I am cautious of that power"

Zarbon:" well if he is that powerful as you say he is my lord then why don't you just give him to me. I will make his death pleasurable~ as well as Painful~ my glorious overlord "

Frieza:" Zarbon, cool down your dirty taking or I will tear open a new asshole for you "

Zarbon:" oH~ MY LORD~ I hope you do that to me~ rrrrrrr~ "