sun/moon x reader (CAFE AU!)

Anonymous asked:

AAHHHHH I LOVED IT!!!

Hope it's not to much to ask can I request a Waiter or Cafe au?

Sun and Moon working when they meet Y/N? 🌸

RESPONSE:

Hello milady ;)

thank you Lana and everyone else who liked this :D!

I'll do a waiter AU later for now I want to do a Cafe AU because I barely see any AUs. also special thanks to all those who reblog and show other people :)

ANNNNNDDD they will have seperate body's ;)

don't feel afraid to ask!

anyways enough of that let's begin.

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️

Today you decided that you would head out of the house and work at the new cafe store that opened a month ago, You heard that the place was ran by animatronics though which you thought was weird. You drove to the cafe with your laptop, phone, notepad, money and other work stuff. When you arrived you walked inside to be greeted by other people, You saw no one was at the Register so you looked for a seat and sat down to begin typing words onto your documents.

☀️Suns Pov:☀️

We recently just finished our break to see someone unknown just working there, We both looked at each other than back at them, They had dark circles around their eyes, We realised they were tired of working late at night till 1AM or something, I ran back to go make them a cuppachino with some nice pastrys placing some sunny-drops with them as well and walking over to them. I sat down with them and handed them the food, Up close they look so beautiful/handsome.... There soft hair, Pretty [E/C] eyes, Their soft lips...'Wait I'm getting distracted!' I cleared my throat and got their attention. "Hello!, Me and moony saw you looked tired so we brought you some things!". I handed it to them and they softy smiled at me and grabbed my hand, Putting money in it saying thank you and continued working. I quietly put the money back and ran to the staff room starting to scream like a fangirl, "Whoa sunny! What happened?" "MOONY!! they are so hot! Is that the word? Hot???" "Sun! Calm down! You'll over hea-" We heard the Register bell ring so me and moon went to go see what's up! We saw the same person so I told moon that's them! (Sun and Moon can communicate through each other's heads). "Hey! I just wanted to thank you two for the stuff! Maybe we all could hang out another time?" Their sweet beautiful voice want through both our ears, "Oh sure! We would love to!" Moon said really happily. They wrote down their phone and address saying we all could hang out when me and moon were free! They packed up and left while leaving money and a note on the desk, We picked up the money and looked at the note, it says "Hey you two! Thanks for the stuff and now I feel so energised! I tipped both of you $30! Can't wait for our meet up!~ (◕દ◕)

-Y/N"

We sighed and went to sleep very excited for our hangout!

(●♡∀♡)(●♡∀♡)(●♡∀♡)(●♡∀♡)(●♡∀♡)(●♡∀♡)(●♡∀♡)(●♡∀♡)(●♡∀♡)

ENDING:

UHSUSHYBSHSHSGYSBHZBZHBHAB MIGHT DO A PART 2!!!!!!!

I am so very tired rn but it's ok :)

feel free to ask guys! I would totally do it!

I luv U guys :)

ALSO SORRY IF ITS BAD I WROTE THIS AT 3AM 💀

AND THANKS LANA!!!!!!!