Chapter 8 : It's A Curse (2)

Start from the beginning

Raon rubbed his cheek against Cale's which cause Cale to be pushed out a little from his cushion. He tried to push back the black dragon's cheek with his paw but he got no strength to do that.

– You are weak, Cale.

Super Rock said with a voice full of pity towards Cale.

'Whatever. I don't care anymore.'

The bunny sighed as he stopped to waste his energy pushing the black dragon away. He then just covered both of his cheeks with his long ears. Now, his bunny face looked so round like a fluff ball.

"Gasp!"

"C-Cale, you are so cute!"

"Yes! Cute fur ball!"

The three children circled around the bunny while drowning him with lots of praises. The bunny's small nose twitched cause he felt uncomfortable with those praises.

Raon then noticed someone coming closer towards them.

"Oh! Hi, Lock!"

"Hello, Raon-nim. On and Hong too."

Hong and On smiled as they ran towards the tall wolf boy. They held Lock's hands and guided him towards the shady tree where there's the small rabbit and Raon.

"Lock! You just come back from Harris Village, right? That means you still don't know, right?"

"Don't know about what?"

"Cale has turned into a cute bunny!"

"H-huh? Who?"

Hong pointed at the small bunny on the cushion.

"Cale! He becomes so adorable!"

"Ahh..."

Lock gasped as he stared at the small bunny with a pair of sparkling eyes.

Almost everyone have the same reaction when they first met Cale in that form. Cale noticed the gaze so he held up his head and greeted Lock by waving his tiny paw.

'Hiya! Long time no see. Did you have fun at Harris Village?'

Cale accidentally asked that question in his head eventhough no one could hear him. There's no words came out of his small mouth but he did make some cute rabbit's noise.

He quickly closed his mouth with both of his paws because he felt a little embarrassed by the noise that he made.

'Umm... that's quite embarrassing...'

– At least it's cute.

– I want to hear it again!

Cale let out a tired sigh as he heard someone answered him.

"Y-yes!  All the wolves children miss you and the others so much. Sir Gashan also said that it would be nice if you can come and have a tea with him anytime soon."

Lock smiled brightly at the small bunny who looked at him with a wide eyes. It's quite shocking.

The bunny pointed at himself as he made another cute rabbit noise.

'You can understand me, Lock?'

The wolf boy tilted his head to the side in confusion as he spoke.

"Hmm? Yes, I can."

'That's unexpected...No...'

Wait. Last night, On also understood what Cale was saying eventhough he was a bunny. Could it be that all the beastmen can understand this small bunny?