Chapter 8 : It's A Curse (2)

I'm still alive, guys. My mind has become complicated while deciding the ending for this book hshshshs. Anyway, have a nice day everyone!

❤️------------------------------------------------------❤️

"It's been 5 hours 54 minutes and 48 seconds...."

"I'm bored, meow..."

"Why is he still sleeping, meow...."

The three children lied down on the soft carpet while staring at the little bunny that still sleeping peacefully on the cushion.

The bunny kept rolling around while sleeping so they need to make sure he didn't fall off from the cushion.
Every time Cale's about to fall off, Raon will use his floating magic and shield to secure the small bunny's safety.

"The human never sleep like this when he's in human form..."

"Is he perhaps feeling uncomfortable?"

"M-maybe he is having a nightmare!!"

Hong's remark makes the black dragon worried.

"No! W-we should wake him up then! Right? Choi Han?"

"...I don't think Cale-nim will like it if we disturb him in his sleep."

"But we just want to save him from the nightmare!"

Raon and Hong urged Choi Han to wake Cale's up. They looked at Choi Han with their sparkling eyes and Choi Han couldn't refuse their wish.

"I–"

"Purrr..."

All four of them turned their heads towards the sound.

The little bunny makes a cute purring noise as he rubbed his soft cheeks with the cushion. They could see a tiny smile formed on his bunny face.

Choi Han's hand started to tremble and he grabbed his chest tighter. He could feel his heart squeezed uncontrollably.

"No! I, I can't! I can't wake Cale-nim up..."

Seeing him sleeping peacefully like that. There's no way he could disturb his slumber.

"Let's just let Cale-nim rest, okay?"

Choi Han patted Raon's head. Raon pouted but he didn't say anything. He nodded his head and flew towards Cale.

"Well, I guess it's nice to see human like this...but I really want to hear his voice...."

"How long will he be in that form? I miss his scammer smile, nya."

"Me too, nya..."

Choi Han looked at the sweet children with a sad smile. He walked slowly towards Cale and held the cushion.

"Wait, are you really going to wake him up–"

"Shh..."

He put one finger against his mouth and carried the cushion with his other hand gently. He smiled softly towards the children.

Fortunately, Cale was still in his slumber despite being carried by Choi Han.

"You guys must be bored, right? Why don't we take a walk around the garden?"

The children's eyes light up in excitement.

"Yes! Let's go! Let's take a walk together with the sleeping human! Eventhough he is actually being carried rather than taking a walk."

"Well, you are also not taking a walk since you're flying Raon."

"Oh. You're right."

They laughed happily as they walked out of the living room and towards the large garden outside of the Super Rock Villa.