Chapter 8 : It's A Curse (2)

Start from the beginning

Fuuuu~

"Ahhh~ The wind feels so great today!"

"It still feels quite hot."

"Maybe because it's already afternoon."

On already transformed into her human form and fanned herself with her hand. She grabbed Hong, who was still a kitten, into her embrace as she walked under the shade.

"I will bring out ice creams for us!"

Raon pulled out four ice creams from his spatial dimension and gave them to his siblings and Choi Han.

"Yum! Ice cream is so good!!"

Hong quickly turned to his human form and licked the ice cream happily. Choi Han smiled at the sight of the three children eating as he sat down under the shady tree. He put the small rabbit who was still sleeping on his lap as he enjoyed his ice cream.

"Ah."

Drip.

"Eeeek!"

The small bunny flinched and woke up from his dream as he felt the sudden coldness on his body. The wet sensation he felt on his body make him unconsciously squeaked.

"Cale-nim! Are you okay?!  I'm sorry!"

'Wait. Don't suddenly screaming to my ears when I just woke up.'

The bunny felt uncomfortable with the wet and coldness on his body but it's not like he can just lick the ice cream off his body. He's too lazy to do that.
Like, he just woke up from his sleep, you can't suddenly tell him to do work.

Choi Han looked worried and quickly finished his ice cream in one bite. There's still some drips of ice cream on his hand.
He licked the melting ice cream on his hand as he reached out his other hand towards the black dragon.

"What?"

Raon stared at Choi Han's open hand with a confused look. He then put his paw on his palm.

"No. Not your paw, Raon. Do you have handkerchief or towel inside your spatial dimension? I need to wipe off the cream from Cale-nim's fur."

"Oh. Hehe. Let me check!"

Raon smiled awkwardly and the two kittens just giggled.

Hong patted the bunny's head and spoke.

"Good afternoon, Cale! You've sleep for too long. I'm happy that you're awake now!"

He flashed a bright innocent smile and Cale just nodded his head.

'But I want more sleep...'

Cale was thinking of continuing his slumber but the red kitten and black dragon seemed happy to see him awake. He pushed aside his wish to sleep and just rest comfortably on the cushion.
He will not fall asleep. Hopefully.

"Oh no!! I've got no napkins or towels for human! How could I remember to store ice creams but not a napkin??"

Raon flew around Choi Han and his eyes full of worries.

"No. It's fine, Raon."

Choi Han shook his head as he placed the bunny gently on the grass.

"I will go grab it from the kitchen. Please take care of Cale-nim till I come back."

"Roger that!"

"Alright."

"Don't worry. Cale safe in our cares."

The children waved goodbye at the swordmaster who leaving with a worried look on his face.

"I'm sorry, human!! I should have kept some napkins in my spatial dimension."