002. don't kno ೃ༄

Start from the beginning

nardo pushed him closer to her and she smirked once she realized how nervous she made him. her friends were in the back cheering her on as she started to twerk on him. nardo smiled like a proud father, pulling out his phone to record his bestfriend. amir started to warm up
to the girl, putting both hands on her waist as he tried to catch up with her. "oh shittt!" he smiled as she went faster, smacking her ass while everyone cheered them on.

nardo grabbed a drink from the waitresses tray, muttering a "thank you, love." before he took a sip. he looked at the video he recorded on his phone, adding a song to it before posting it on his story. "holon ma, i need to get a drink." amir says, before he walked back towards nardo, a goofy smile on both of their faces. "ima get her number befo' the night over." he grabs nardo's margarita glass, taking a sip from the straw before he saw the amount of notifications he had on his phone. he didn't even think twice before putting his phone on dnd.

"you tryna get drunk too?" nardo wonders, noticing how amir practically chugged his entire glass of alcohol down. he tilts his head once he's handed the empty glass, "yea, i need that. real bad." he says before he turned in the girls direction again, her and her friends were eyeing them both. "let's go get some more drinks." the boys had drinks back to back, now feeling woozy. "ima go talk to.. wassaname." he slurred a little before standing up, nardo followed behind, luckily he wasn't as drunk as the other was, knowing he had to drive them both home afterwards.

"so wassup with you?" amir let his tongue graze over his lips, admiring the girl who just twerked on him. "i'm on whatever you on." she returned the energy, "im kryschen." amir was taken aback by the name, considering how it sounded familiar. "that's pretty, im amir." he smiled, glancing at nardo who had 2 girls rubbing on him. they gave each other a thumbs up. "so amir, what you got planned? after this ..?" she looked up at the taller with an innocent look in her eyes. "home, you tryna come with?" he smiled, kryschen blushed, before her head perked up in excitement.

"this my songgg!" she says, starting to get hype at the sound of fnf beginning to play. the song was old and played out in amir's opinion, but if she liked it, he loved it. he let the girl drag him to the dance floor before she started twerking again. mainly females in the club were singing along while their niggas stood aside. a group of females came over & twerking too, slapping each other's ass while yelling. "it's my bitch birthday! tell them yo cashapp!"

amir drunkenly bit his lip, loving the amounts of ass in his face at the moment. "damn, baby." he'd groan drunkenly, loving how the girl would grind against him. nardo stood aside, still having the two girls flirting with him. but he had an run easy feeling, something was telling him to glance at the entrance of the club. once he did, he saw his boyfriend marshaun and amir's ex, jordyn. his eyes widened in surprise, "excuse me." he says to the girl before he sprinted off to get his bestfriend.

whilst interrupting the two, nardo looks as if he'd seen a ghost. he glanced around as he tried to warn amir, aggressively tapping the others shoulder. "what?" he grew irritated as he tried to focus on the ass infront of him. "bitch, jordyn & marshaun here!" he said but it was too late, amir was already getting yanked away from the group. "hey sexy.." he slurred on his words, not even scared that his man had just caught him getting twerked on.

"getcho thot ass on." he pushed the other towards the exit, forcing him into the car before he slammed the door shut. amir was drunk, but he was also sober enough to realize what was happening, an attitude now lacing his tone when he spoke. "why you embarrass me like that" he frowned, looking out the window as they drove out of the clubs' parking lot. "i embarrassed you? you was out there getting twerked on by some random bitch, you barely even like those." jordyn sat back in his seat, using one hand to stir while the other sat on the armrest. "you not even my nigga no mo."

hearing that caused jordyn to tense up, growing aggravated once again. "yes the fuck i am, i never said we was done, that's just you takin shit too far." he continued to speed towards his house, amir didn't reply. knowing he was the one who said he was done, but that was only to get jordyn's attention. "gone let that nasty ass bitch twerk on you, i should beat the fuck outta you, on bro." he adds, but amir crossed his arms. "ian even know her & she wasn't even twerkin on me." he mumbled back, nearly getting punched by jordyn who clenched his fists.

"why lie when i saw the shit? you fuckin guilty, plus you lied about where you was when i called you earlier!" jordyn pulled in to the driveway, "what the fuck you mean?" he continued but he knew he was guilty. "yo ass in the wrong, but ion care tho. just don't start that crying shit cause ian gone feel bad." jordyn put the car in park, readjusting his fitted cap before he shook his head. "ion know what the fuck you thought this was." amir grew silent again, too drunk to even say anything back. "get in the house and
strip, im finna do yo ass in."

amir didn't argue with the other, knowing if he did jordyn would probably lose his temper.

𓄷𓄷𓄷𓄷𓄷𓄷

jordyn pulled amir's hair, clashing his pelvis into the others with each stroke. "mmh—i didn't even touch herrr!" tears rolled down the others face from the overwhelming amount of pleasure. "stop allat lying." jordyn growled, letting go of the others hair and putting both hands on his waist. "o-okayy!" he huffed, headboard banging against the wall with each aggressive thrust. jordyn wiped sweat from his forehead, now stroking into the boy faster than before.

amir was so fucked out at the moment, failing to realize that jordyn was talking to him. "you think that bitch would want you if she was able to see me sluttin you out like this?" amir shook his head, being forced to look up at jordyn who continued to give him backshots. "slow down." amir's face was covered in tears and ones that dried, "don't start that shit." jordyn huffed, slapping the others ass to avoid going easy on him.

"ouu daddy that hurtt!" he then started to complain, but jordyn wasn't having it. "you can't take dick no mo?" he leaned towards the night stand, digging around until he felt the cold metal handcuffs. "i can, you just goin too rough on me—" amir felt as if his punishment was intense enough, but jordyn wanted to make sure he knew where home was. "you wasn't doin all this crying when that hoe was all on you." he cuffed the boy with ease, pushing him into the mattress before he started letting his anger out the way he wanted to.

"daddy— pleaseee!" amir would scream into the sheets, feeling his lower half get used. "you tryna tap out?" he taunted the smaller boy, but he really had enough. "yesss!" he gasped, no longer able to take the pleasure, he was overstimulated due to the amounts of times he'd came. "you learned ya lesson?"

"yess, jordyn! fuck!"

the older man smiled, taking off the handcuffs and watching as he fell limp against the mattress. "you not gone let another bitch touch you the way i do, right?" he flipped the other boy over, who nodded, growing sleepy. "right." he allowed the other to kiss on his body, "ion like punishing you." he mumbled, laying his head onto the others' chest. the other huffed, no longer responding, but instead trying to regain his breathing pattern.

"i love you."