𝐂𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠

You were sitting up on the bed next to your partner playing games with your online friends. You had recently slipped into a routine of gaming with them nightly and talking on and off through the day.
As you were talking to them through chat your partner slipped his hand under your ass, grabbing it without saying anything. You turned your head and looked at him, absolutely forgetting about your chat for a moment.
"Ah love, don't forget about your friends." You partner said as he began to tighten his grip. You turned back to your screen, completing the message where you left off and continued talking to your friends again. Eventually he took his hand back and let you play for a while. But he ended up getting more and more ideas the longer he waited.
After a while of silence he sat up, scooting your device away from you as you looked at him with a confused expression plastered across your face. "Lay on your stomach then you can keep playing." He demanded. You did as he told, moving to Lay on your stomach and going back to your game, you wanted to stop and let him touch you but you knew he wouldn't let that happen.
He began to pull your pants off, your underwear going along with them. You heard him unzip his pants, sliding them off and getting on the bed with you. He spread your legs before starting to play with your clit. You let small gasps and moans out, him returning a chuckle that let you know he was satisfied with your response. He raised his hand to your entrance, running circles around your opening before shoving them inside you. He watched as your legs shook, and how you squirmed and pushed against him.
"Alright that's enough." He spoke as he took his fingers out of you, positioning himself at your entrance. You gasped and covered your mouth as he pushed himself inside of you. "Keep playing baby" He said.
You tried to focus back on your game but kept failing each time he completely filled you. You moaned out his name, arching your back for more pleasure. "Please let me get off the game" you said, holding in your moans as he moved inside you. "No." He responded sternly. He quit moving and you took the time to talk to your friends a bit and tell them you might be a little slow.
Your partner just sat there, waiting for the perfect moment to start moving again. You pressed your hips back against him a bit, catching him off guard and hearing a small gasp escape his lips. You moved and pressed against him again harder each time, moving to arch your back and keep up with the pace. You felt his grip tighten around your hips, his starting to slam against you roughly.
"Master!" You moaned loudly, earning a satisfying chuckle from him as he kept going. "That's it, baby. Keep moving." You took a second to close your laptop and push it away, moving with him. "I'm getting close.. I.. I don't want to yet.." You whined out, he reached down and put a hand around your neck. "Why's that?" He asked, still moving, just slower now. "Its too good." You moaned through your words, trying to push against him in place of his movements slowing down. He noticed that and stayed still, pushing your hips back against him as he watched you. "So pathetic.. you don't want to cum but you're this needy?" He smiled as he watched your body start to shake, you nodding in reply. He took his hand back from your neck and reached down to start playing with you clit as you moved. You let out a few loud moans, your legs were starting to hurt and were visibly shaking. He started to move, keeping his fingers rubbing your clit. "Master, please.. you can't-" You reached a hand up to cover your mouth, your breaths getting heavier and shakier. "Go ahead baby, be a good boy." You nodded in response, moving quicker with him before you felt all of your pressure release.
But he kept moving. "Just let me finish, you dont hand to move." He took his hand back and pushed himself as deep as he could inside you, hearing a loud gasp escape your lips. You felt him do thus a couple more times before getting in a few sloppy thrusts and finishing.