💜✨WEDDING CEREMONY ✨💜

Start from the beginning

Shannu is Lina's older sister and the girls love her so much she is like a older sister to them  mainly she is tae's favourite.

"Iam mad at you "tae pulled away while facing other side to show that she is mad at shannu.

"Best of luck with that"the girls whispered to shannu who gulped.

Shannu looked at them with the look that said 'help me please'
But the girls just pretended like they didn't see her.

Shannu fake cried and prayed to God not to let this tiger eat her alive.

"Baby"shannu called her nervously while going towards her.

"Don't baby me....why didn't you come to any of the ceremony"tae asked with an angry pout making everyone coo.

"Aww iam really sorry taetae,what should I do to make you forgive me huh"shannu asked tae who made a thinking face.

"Hmm...buy me 5 buckets of ice cream then i will forgive you"tae said while showing her boxy smile making shannu to dramatically keep her hand on her heart.

"There goes my favourite boxy smile and ofcourse i would love to buy you ice cream"shannu said smiling at her.

"But what about us won't you buy us ice cream"Natasha said pouting along with the three pouting girls.

"Ofcourse i will buy you guys too now stop pouting you guys look like ducks"shannu said chuckling tae and jimini joined her.

They girls brushed of the insult and we're jumping cause they are gonna get free ice cream.

With jungkook

It's been few days since the bride and groom seen eachother. And right now jungkook is with his friends in his room talking about their business or childhood memories.

************************
Time skip

Wedding time

It's time for the wedding. Sharma's and jeon's were getting ready along with the friends of tae and jungkook.

Our bride is getting ready with the help of her friends and her mom,some of her cousins.

"Looking beautiful tae iam sure jiju will have a nose bleed if he sees you"one of the cousin said making everyone laugh and tae a blushing mess.

"Aww tae is blushing huh!"hobi teased tae while tickling tae's  waist.

"Shut up didi.....maaaa"tae whined while pouting towards her ma.

"Ok ok enough teasing my baby"jinie said while hugging her daughter.

Everyone chuckled at that and continued their work.which is getting bride ready.

With jungkook

Our groom jungkook is getting ready with the help of his mom and friends.

"Oh my,my son is so handsome"han ga in said while making his hair.

"Ofcourse he would aunty afterall he is your son"Jackson said more like flirting.

Jungkook throw the flower at him which is used for decoration.making it straight ly hit Jackson face or should I say nose.

"Didn't i tell you not to flirt with my mom....idiot"jungkook said with a chuckle.

Jackson rubbed his nose at the ticklish feeling.looking at that everyone burst out laughing making Jackson pout.

"Don't pout you look like a duck"baek said while wrapping his arms around Jackson's shoulder.