Chapter 21-Restart from scratch

Start from the beginning

2. Learn Black Flash, but this time, be able to perform it multiple times

3. Master the minimum amount of OFA required for 'them' to come back

4. Learn some kickboxing and taekwondo

5. Train cursed energy

6. Try to erect the first Domain

7. Train as much as possible

8. Start using Rainfire and Frost Star again

9. Create new techniques using Rainfire, similar to Flashfire Fist but stronger

10. Create new move with Rainfire and Frost Star

11. Increase stamina in order to withstand Rewind's side effects of draining stamina rapidly

12. Get some Prazosin so as to get some damn sleep

13. Get scythe training from Ruby so as to create one which will be used solely on Nomu

14. Combine Rainfire and Frost Star to create a combination of them

15. Try to increase Overdrive Blast's range from 2m to at least 10m

Deku-"I need to train as fast as possible, I need to make the comeback."

He then put his book in his bag and walked towards the nearby pond, which he had cleaned earlier. He took two heavy 80 kg weights. Even though his body cells and tissues had degraded a lot, he was still able to compete with an average weightlifter. He then walked into the pond and did Farmer's Walk with added water resistance from the pond.

Timeskip

It had been over 3 hrs. He did sit ups, push ups and Farmer's Walk continuously, straining his muscles a lot, but having a good result. His stamina had increased a lot and now he could endure a lot of pain even without cursed energy. He could probably get hit by a car at 20 km/hr with not much injuries. He then did left his equipments and went to his warehouse yard.

He put a battery with a big light bulb on it and put it a bit far away from him. He then turned on Overdrive Blast and launched it towards the battery. But, it didn't reach it. He tried again and again. It didn't worked. So he switched to some cursed energy training. He went to his bag and pulled out a book, on which was written "Cursed Tool Training by the best jujutsu weapon specialist, Maki" 

Izuku-"Alright. All I will learn is how to fight with a staff. I don't want to kill any one. This along with nunchucks and Playful Cloud."

He then opened the book and started turning the pages. He was really impressed by the weapon specialist. She was known to have very less cursed energy, lesser than the average jujutsu sorcerer, but she made it up by using cursed weapons. She was so skilled that she was considered to be Toji Fushiguro's reincarnation, the person who was said to have zero cursed energy and able to keep up with the most highest ranked sorcerers and even kill Gojo Satoru once, though he regenerated. 

He then turned over to the page where Playful Cloud was written. To use Playful Cloud properly, one has to swing both sides it very fast so as to maximize its damage on the opponent. Izuku slapped his forehead because till now, he had been just one side of the weapon. He decided to start the weapon training. It mustn't be that hard.

Timeskip to one and a half hour later

He was terribly wrong, his whole ass was beaten by a weapon he was using. He had hit his butt and head so many times he gave up on training with Playful Cloud and decided to train with his cursed energy. He started playing the world's worst songs and some earrape songs for continuously half an hour and stopped as he couldn't take it anymore. He was pretty sure his cursed energy is stronger than before.