001

{What your wearing} {optional}

An unsuspecting circumstance, it was something that's bound to happen in one's life, no matter the shape or form it comes in

An unsuspecting circumstance, it was something that's bound to happen in one's life, no matter the shape or form it comes in. It could be something that brings closure/happiness, or it could bring sadness and contempt. The entire concept was mostly centered on prediction, which only a lucky few could achieve. And yet, even so, you'd think someone, especially living in a time period such a this one, would have predicted such a heartbreaking event as this one.

The day was quiet and settling one, which again was blessing considering the time. No clouds block the sun's, glowing, rays, a gentle breeze sweeping through the air, animals playfully scurrying about, plants blooming in colorful fruition, as bees drink away at their sweet nectar.

it was the perfect day for one to mediate and take a stroll out in the bustling forest. An opportunity that a master swordsman, Shouyo Yoshida, happily jumped at the chance to.

Taking a break from teaching his students, and enjoying the peaceful tranquility nature has graced them. Observing all the interesting wildlife as his eyes scanned the areas as he passed them.

Once he was halfway deep in the forest, he began to ponder on taking some or all of his students out there, before something snapped him from the thought.

His eyes widening at the sight of a young woman, bloodied, and laying helplessly on the ground. Coddling something, that he couldn't see because of the distance and bright light, close to her body.

After rushing over to them he saw that was a little girl she was holding so dearly. A girl that looked no older than 10-11 years old. She wasn't as mangled as her mother, but there was still noticeable blood and scratches nearly littering her mouth and (f/c) kimono.

He kneeled down and surveyed their bodies for any sign of life. He checked the woman's pulse first and as he had feared she was dead. He then checked on the girl's and sighed in relief when he felt it, along with seeing her quietly snoring. They were faint but, at least they were something.

However, before he could do anything else, his eyes caught sight of the baby fangs displaying from her gaping mouth.

'Is she...?' He thought, before gently opening one of her eyes. The catlike pupil and rosy pink hue proving him right on his suspicion. Making him wonder if her and the woman's state could possibly be her doing. But, he immediately scolded that depressing thought out of his head, and took the girl out her clutches.