🫣Wow 🫣

[A/N] OMG THANK YOU FOR 100 READS ILY SO MUCH MWAH 💋
_______________________________

Nick Nelson?

Your mind blanked.

"Charlie! Congratulations on making the team!" Nick says while jogging up.

You saw Charlie get so flustered and just make that lost face he always has.
'Oh my god he is so in love.' You thought while having a slight smile. You thought it was adorable whenever Charlie had a crush.

And honestly...Nick is really cute. Of course Charlie would like him. He seemed very nice and comforting. Like a golden retriever.

"Uhm...yea. I'm really glad to be on the team now." Charlie says looking up.

Tao just rolled his eyes and you elbowed him.

"OW YOU PRICK!" Your brother screams.

"TELL CHARLIE CONGRATS OR IM TELLING MOM YOU HAVE ALL D'S." You scream in response while chasing each other around.

"CONGRATULATIONS ON MAKINB THE TEAM CHARLIE." Tao screams while you cling onto his back making him tumble to the ground and Nick and Charlie run over to you.

"Aww thank you." Charlie says while flopping on you guys with a "oof". Nick stared at you guys confusingly.

"Charlie are you not going to introduce me to your friends?" Nick says with a funny-angry face.

"Y-Yea of course!" Charlie says while popping up from the ground and off of your brother.

"I'm Y/N and this is my annoying twin brother Tao." You say with a smile and a glance to your brother laying on the ground like a starfish.

"Your Nick right?" You ask him with a head tilt.

"Yep. Nick Nelson year 11." He says slightly formally.

"YOUR THE NICK NELSON CHARLIE IS ALWAYS TALKS ABOUT?" You say animatedly while stepping closer to inspect him.

"Y/Nnnnn Really?? Again?" Charlie says in a whiny voice grabbing you and pulling you away.

"You talk about me?" Nick says with a smile.

"That's all he does, and now we should be heading out to get dinner." Your brother says putting his arm around Charlie and walking away.

"BYEEE~" You yell while walking away leaving him there.

Timeskip to at home

*11:39 pm*

You sat there in your room listening to music and staring at the ceiling. You didn't know what to do.

You think you like Nick.

But Charlie likes Nick?

Tao is going to be so angry.

Is he gay?

I have no chance with him

I saw Imogen flirting with him.

So many thoughts raced through your head.  You started tossing and turning in your bed to get all of the thoughts away.

'What do I do?'

_______________________________

HEY GUYS THANKS FOR READING

I have been having a whole lot of writers block so sorry.

BUT TGABKS FOR 100 READS ILYYYYYY