Missed Brithday

Start bij het begin

I quickly grab my things and head back home. I was so held back today and unluckily I couldn't leave the office without these things being incomplete.

I zoom out of the building and head to my car.

At home...

When I arrived it was quite. Shit I missed it. Please tell me she didn't go home. Please still be here baby.

When I walk in, I lock the door behind me and I walk into the living area.

I see Tiffany sitting in the living area. She looks mad and seems to be drunk. Shit.

Lisa: where is everyone?

Tiffany glares at me.

Tiffany: I d...didn't feeeeellll. Happy and I told them toooo leave.... Also m... my birthday ended...

Tiffany checks her Rolex I gifted her... it wasn't a birthday gift, we brought matching ones last month.

Tiffany: 5 fuckinggggg minutes ago.

I sigh... I know she's mad but I seriously tried to get here on time.

Lisa: I'm sorry hon...

Tiffany cuts me off. She struggles to get on her feet but when she did she fixed her glare back at me.

If looks could kill.

Tiffany: d..do yoouuu even l...love me?

Tiffany slurs her words. She tries to walk to me but she stumbles luckily I catch her in time. She clings onto me as she uses me to help her stand straight.

Lisa: I didn't mean to upset you on your birthday Tiff.

Tiffany's eyes water.

Tiffany: but you did Lis... you promised... y..you'll be... be here... a gift doesn't matter... I wanted you.

I wipe her tears.

Lisa: I'll make it up to you.

Tiffany pouts as she looks at me with confusion.

Tiffany: how? Sex isn't goinnngggg to cut it!

I chuckle as drunk Tiffany is talking.

Tiffany: something f...funny? M...My reappearing... cuddly... idiot... heartbreaker... of a girlfriend?

Yep she's drunk and I seem to have a target on my head.

Lisa: no hon nothing is funny.

I say as I was still supporting her standing up straight.

Lisa: tomorrow I'll pick you up from work and I'll make it up to you, I'll plan a surprise for you, you just need to look pretty.

Tiffany rests her head and sobs

Tiffany: I always look pretty.

I hold her caressing her back slowly, making her cuddle more into me. I know she likes it when I do that. She always tells me to hold her because she enjoys my presents around her.

Lisa: you do hon... I'm so sorry I made you upset on your birthday, I promise you tomorrow I'll make it special for you. Forgive me please.

Tiffany looks up at me, I have a feeling she's sobering up right now. She was rubbing her forehead on my for awhile, her headache is probably kicking in.

Tiffany: you're going to keep this promise right? If not I'll be really mad and your promises will mean nothing to me.

I nod, I gently place a kiss on her lips and then on her cheek.

Lisa: if I don't keep it, I'll be your slave for a month.

Tiffany rolls her eyes

Tiffany: deal but if you think I'll take it easy on you if you break your promise you're wrong.

I nod

Lisa: I know babe... let's go because I believe you're entitled for some birthday sex, it's all about you tonight and I want you to be happy when you get up in the morning.

I smirk at Tiffany and she pouts and nods.

Tiffany: I do deserve that... seen as though you missed my party.

She's not going to let this go. But I deserve that. I've been a bad girlfriend for missing my loves special day.

Lisa: shall we.... Sorry in advance if you can't walk in the morning babe.

Tiffany chuckles

Tiffany: Carry me baby.

I pick Tiffany up bridal style and take her to my room.

Her party isn't over until I say so.

/////////////////

Any ideas???
💭💭💭