Missed Brithday

Começar do início

Jessica: unless she isn't really at work and she's fooling around somewhere, then she won't bother coming here until the morning.

This is making me suspicious. Actually it's going to make me freak out.

Tiffany: first of all she is at work and secondly this is her house, she loves me.

My friends sigh

Yoona: she'll come home Tiffany. Lisa is trustful and she won't hurt you on intentionally.

I sigh as I shake my head at my friends, I don't want ideas coming into my head on why Lisa isn't here. I trust her. She told me she's at work and I believe her.

Tiffany: I need to call her ok the nights still young.

My friends were about to protest and I just ignore them and head up to Lisa's room. I unlock the door and went into her room. I lock the door behind me and call Lisa. I was on the verge of tears.

Lisa: hello baby.

Her voice is calm.

Tiffany: where are you??  Lisa I'm literally going to Fucking cry.

I can hear Lisa sigh.

Lisa: honey I'm coming i'm just working, don't worry, you've got my gift right baby?

Tears rolling down my face.

Tiffany: yes... I got it... but I want you here.

I say between my cries.

Tiffany: a...are y..you cheating on m..me?

I just blurt out because the things my friends said earlier is getting to me.

Lisa: are you crazy?? Why would I cheat on you, I love you Tiffany, please don't think that.

I sniffle as I listen to Lisa. I believe her, I do.

Tiffany: I feel like you're choosing your work over me.

I might as well tell her what I'm feeling, I know I'm emotional but it has to be said.

Lisa: honey... don't say that... you're so important to me, I don't want to loose you Ti.

I wipe my tears

Tiffany: just hurry.

I say softly as I try to calm down.

Lisa: I'm sorry tiff, I'll try and be quick, please don't cry it's your birthday. You should be happy.

How can I not be upset when my girlfriend promises she'll be at my party but instead she's stuck at work.

Tiffany: how can I be happy when you're not here Lis?

Lisa sighs

Lisa: I'll have to call you back.

I shake my head

Tiffany: Lisa don't hang up... please, tell me you're going to be here... don't fucking hang up.

I can hear Lisa typing, is she ignoring me?

Lisa: I promise hon, just don't be mad at me ok. I love you.

I chuckle. I'm so over this.

Tiffany: yeah whatever Lisa, bye.

With that I hang up. I wipe my tears away. I go into Lisa's en suite bathroom and check my makeup in the mirror. I fixed my makeup before heading out of Lisa's room, I locked the door before joining everyone back at my party.

Lisa pov

It's 12am. I just know Tiffany is going to be mad. I hope the party isn't over. I completed my work which the deadline is in 5 hours.