1

Jake groaned rubbing his eyes and blinking getting used to the harsh lighting of the trail. 'Coldwind Farm, I hate this map it's so bright'. He thought. You'd think he'd love the change of pace from dark cold maps but he just couldn't bring himself to like the open bright terrain. He turned looking to Claudette who had 'spawned' next to him. She smiled and waved him over to a generator that was near by. There was no speaking inside the trials, so most survivors resorted to hand gestures or sign language. Suddenly Claudette screamed as she was grabbed of her spot on the generator. Jake gasped looking up to see The Shape throwing Claudette over his shoulder like she was nothing. To him she probably was nothing..

Jake turned and bolted away from the objective nearly bumping into Dwight. 'Sorry Dwight but we gotta go' he thought, grabbing him and pulling him away from the hook Claudette was thrown on. They trudged through the corn finding a spot to hide. After a couple moments of silence a generator hissed to life. Jake let out a sigh of relief heading back to the original generator he was working on. Now with Dwight, it was much faster progress.

In the distance the sound of someone dying on hook rang in Jake's ears. He hated facing Michael, he was scary, strong, silent, and a merciless monster. He shuttered thinking of the horrific ways Michael could kill him. It wouldn't be hard, the man was huge. 'Only one generator done and someone's dead? We're screwed!' As though the entity was reading his mind Michael appeared. Jake spun around to face him. He was covered in blood head to toe breathing heavily. Jake bolted turning only to see Dwight getting snatched by the throat, a knife plunged deep into his stomach. He fought hard, kicking and shouting in pain. Jake knew it was pointless. He knew all to well the horrific vice grip he had.

'Oh god tombstone?' Jake gulped, out of breath he stumbled and fell into the killer shack. I'm doomed... he's gonna find me. 'He's gonna kill me. Im not getting out of this alive..' Jake fought for breath, his hand clenched over his mouth to silence his panicked breathing. The sabatour ducked into a locker praying Myers wouldn't check. Oh how foolish he was. The locker slammed open. A knife drove into the wood next to his head. Jake screamed looking up to see The Shape's expressionless masked face. He grabbed the raven-haired man from his hiding spot by the throat effortless slinging him over his shoulder like a hunter would with its prey.

And to Michael, that's all that Jake was. Prey. Just another toy to play with in the endless confines of the entity's realm. Jake didn't struggle, it was pointless.. everyone around him was dead. 'Just make it quick please.' He silently begged. Jake gasped as rather than immediately hooking him, Michael walked past the meat hook. Jake wasn't sure if he was relieved or even more terrified. Michael was a ruthless monster killing everything in sight with no remorse.  What did he have in plan for the sabatour?

A question that would soon be answered as he was half hazardly thrown to the ground in front of the hatch. He struggled to his feet looking up at Michael with a questioning gaze. The killer didn't move, just stared back at Jake breathing heavily. Jake stepped toward the hatch 'thank you' the survivor signed to him. Jake jumped through the hatch completely unsure if Michael even had any idea what sign language was. 'I hope so or else that would just look like I'm waving my hands around like an idiot.'

When Jake blinked he was back at the campfire.  "Jake!! That took a while what happened?" He was suddenly pulled into a hug. He looked down to see Claudette clinging to him like he had just risen from the dead. "He gave me hatch.. which I find very very odd. Michael isn't like that." Jake shrugged letting the botanist go. "Michael? As in my murderous brother kill everyone in sight Michael Myers?" Laurie shoved her way into the conversation. "I don't believe you, he kills and kills and kills. He wouldn't let a perfectly good helpless victim go." She crossed her arms and huffed pushing her long blonde hair out of her face. "Well he did. what else do you want me to say?" Make retorted taking a seat on the log by the fire.

The scenario from earlier kept replaying in his head over and over. It was weird, why would he ever let him go? "You good Jakey?" David nudged him hard in the shoulder. "Fuck off David I'm not in the mood." Jake grumbled looking deeply into the red flames that licked the firewood. "Why? I'm just messing Park." David looked taken aback by the sudden agression. Jake stood up and walked into the fog. The trees where dense and the mood was heavy around him "goddamn why can't I stop thinking about the hatch stuff.. it was just a hatch!" Jake whined to no one in particular. "God I hope my next trial is better." He groaned inwardly pressing his back against a tree.

"I saw you go off by yourself. Are you okay?" Jake jumped turning to see Dwight nearby. "Oh yeah I'm fine just wanted some time alone." The saboteur smiled softly. "Alright I hope you have fun with that then." With that Dwight walked off. Jake walked deeper into the fog. He soon stumbled into an area resembling the survivor camp fire. 'Where the hell am I?' Jake thought glancing around. Jake would soon be answered by a strong firm grip on his shoulders. He froze breath caught in his throat. Slowly, he turned his head to face the attacker.

Michael Myers..