•Blissful Chaos•

Contest Host- divinelovexks ✨❤ (Hey love😙🤝🏻)

Judge- Kritz_here Hey ❤

Genre- Blissful Chaos- Comedy

●◓◐◒◑●●◓◐◒◑●●◓◐◒◑●

Some Major Points:

🖤 SidSa (Siddharth and Sanjana) and KoeZi (Faizi and Koel) are in a relationship.

🖤 Monami and Karan love each other but haven't confessed yet. There's no entry of Aneesh as in the show. He's a friend to Monami and Sid.

🖤 The trainers are more open when they are in their gang of six, MoRan, SidSa and Koezi. They prefer to behave formally when they are around other cadets to maintain the dignity.

●◓◐◒◑●●◓◐◒◑●●◓◐◒◑●

"#Jaldi karo guys!" Chitra said excitedly. Bala rolled his eyes, "Chitra, bahot mushkil se Faizi sirji ne Karan sirji aur Sanjana madam ko manaya hai. Toh tum wait karo, zyada excited mat ho!" Chitra nodded and calmed down. Everyone came outside after getting ready. No one knew about Monami's feelings for Karan. Sid had a doubt but wasn't sure.

Karan entered the place in olive green and black slim fit shirt and sky blue denim. "Khadoos Shergill, uff!" Monami was already dead seeing him. "You look #handsome Karan sir." Karan smiled at Chitra. "2 baatein!" Monami raised her fingers like an obedient student. "Pehli, no alcohol." Monami raised her second finger and Karan smiled, "Dusri, time se vapis aa jayenge sab." All nodded.

They reached the club and danced for some time, except for Karan and Sanjana. Sid forced Sanjana to join him and they danced happily. Monami was dancing with them but her eyes were stealing glances of Karan now and then. Little did she know that he did the same.

"2 truths and a lie!" Sid, Bala, Chitra, and Monami said together. Koel and Faizi agreed. Karan shook his head. "Sirji please us with play."

Karan shook his head and finally they all looked at Monami for the final one. "Karan please!" Monami requested and he finally agreed. They started with some questions.

"1. I drew a kissing couple on the blackboard and because nobody told the teacher, she suspended my whole class.
2. I peed in my teacher's hand.
3. I killed a lizard by mistake." Sid finished and all looked at him in shock.

"Number 1 nahi kiya hoga inhone!" Faizi thought and said. Karan nodded agreeing. "Mujhe toh lagta hai yeh kamine insaan ne teeno hi kiye honge!" Koel rolled her eyes. All chuckled. "Number 1 tala kare?" Sid said and Monami smacked his forehead. "Tujhe Hindi nahi aati toh bolta kyu hai?" Sid looked at Sanjana then at Monami with a smile. "Ms. Tod-fod ke liye!" Monami shook her head.

"3rd is a lie!" Sid confessed and all looked at him in shock. "Mtlb bhaiji aapne kissing photo on the board made?" Sid nodded proudly and Monami giggled. "Han, usme mai bhi suspend ho gyi thi." Karan smiled seeing Monami laugh. "Bala, bina alcohol ki drinks order karde!" Faizi asked Bala who nodded and went to order. He took the menu and started seeing the drinks. "Brandy, naam hi brand wala lagta hai. Bala, you are very intelligent." He ordered it and went back.

They all drank those drinks while Sid was in the washroom. He came back and sat down taking his drink. He looked at it and squinted his eyes. "This looks like Brandy!" He looked up to find Koel and Faizi laughing badly. He looked on the other side and found Karan grinning at Monami while she was smiling back. "Chirkut!" Sanjana said lovingly and Sid looked at her shocked. "Yeh tumne pii na abhi tak?" She forcefully made Sid drink two glasses.