as i park in, George wakes up. "did i fall asleep?" he says, duh, "yes, you did." i say with a little smile.

"do you wanna go and eat something?" i ask him "no. we can order something." he says. "alright, what do you wanna order?" i ask him as we make our way inside.

"lets just order McDonald's." he says, "alright, what do you want?" I ask him as i start to look for the number.

"I'll have a middle cola and a Big Mac." he says, i nod and call the number. It took them a few minutes until they finally picked up.

"hello, i would like to order something." i say, "yes?" they say, "i want two middle cola, one Big Mac and a hamburger." i tell them.

"alright, street?" they ask "Lorain Street." I tell them the street, "alright, the order will be there in 10 minutes. goodbye." they say and end the call.

"alright, the order will be here in 10 minutes." i tell George, "okay. why did you only take a hamburger?" he asks me "oh, I'm not that hungry." i say.

"alright. lets watch something, I'll choose!" he says as he turns the tv on. I sit myself next to him, while he starts to look for a film on Netflix.

and of course he chooses a horror film. "George, no." i say, he starts laughing and starts the film.

"I'm with you, no need to be scared." he laughs a little, "ohh, and you want to protect me?" i say.

"of course. are you trying to say i'm weak?" he asks me "what? no, never!" i say with a grin on my face.

"you better watch your mouth!" he says, trying not to laugh. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry mister George." i ironically apologize.

he laughs a little, but then he focuses on the film.

after about 20 minutes the food arrived. i walk to the door, open it and take the food while i give him the money.

"food! They came 10 minutes too late." George says as he sits himself down at the table, i just laugh and sit myself next to him.

"huh." George makes as he takes the food out, "what is it?" I ask. "Oh! They gave us an extra hamburger, as an a apology." he tells me.

"that's cool. you can have the hamburger." I say "no, you are gonna eat that. I have my Big Mac." he says as he puts the hamburger next to me.

i don't want it.

"you can have it, I'm not that hungry." i say as i put it back to him. "i have a Big Mac! that's enough for me." he says as he puts it back.

i sigh, but give in. I slowly start to eat, trying my best not to get the sick feeling. George is eating his Big Mac.

i start to eat more, because the feeling of throwing up is nowhere near. "I love Big Mac's." he says.

i laugh.

I don't think I've an eating disorder, other wise i would always have thrown up after eating something.

I was just sick, that's why i threw up the last times.

after a few minutes we were done eating and are watching the horror film now. It's not creepy, because we are still at the beginning.

i guess i'm still sick, because i need to throw up again.

i quickly stand up, run to the bathroom and close the door behind me. I lean myself over the toilet and start to throw up the food i just ate.

George also comes in, i should've locked the door, he sits himself next to me and starts to hold my hair out of my foreheads.

my breathing get harder and my eyes are getting filled with tears.